The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Such enthusiasm.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Such enthusiasm.

It's pretty clear that no one really has any interest in having a go at resuscitating this place, so I reckon I can't be arsed to expend the time I have left trying to improve the Asylum so it might attract some of the exodus that will be fleeing Facebook in the not too distant future.

As always, there are talkers and there are doers, and rarely the twain do meet.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-03-2019 08:08 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I'm with you 100%. I'd love to see you repopulate this place. How can you do it though?

I know you would love to have an army of people behind you in this endeavor, but besides the few of us that are here -- basically me, Jeb and OJ -- there's no one else who can root you on, and that's why you're not getting any response.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-03-2019 08:10 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote