The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Pissups > Vegas pissup 2019
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Oracular_Jinx
Contents under pressure

Vegas pissup 2019

I think we should do this. I am on a bad decision roll and vegas seems like the right place to keep that going.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-12-2018 12:40 AM
Oracular_Jinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oracular_Jinx Click here to Send Oracular_Jinx a Private Message Visit Oracular_Jinx's homepage! Find more posts by Oracular_Jinx Add Oracular_Jinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Ive been there. A lot.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 08-16-2018 06:46 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oracular_Jinx
Contents under pressure

Well do you have an alternative option?

Old Post 08-16-2018 09:39 PM
Oracular_Jinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oracular_Jinx Click here to Send Oracular_Jinx a Private Message Visit Oracular_Jinx's homepage! Find more posts by Oracular_Jinx Add Oracular_Jinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I wasnt speaking against it, Jinxy. I LOVE Vegas. Thats why I go there so often.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 08-16-2018 10:25 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oracular_Jinx
Contents under pressure

Ok so let's do it. Ideally some time after April when my leave is replenished.

Old Post 08-17-2018 04:57 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I expect Ill be going out there again in April. Im going in a coupla weeks. September, too. Im sure Ill be out there some other months before April, but I try to stay fluid.

Jinxy? Have you ever been there?

Amen.

Old Post 08-17-2018 05:57 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Jinxy! He's talking to you!!

Old Post 08-31-2018 05:35 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

I'll buy the beers if anyone wants to turn up in Amsterdam, supermarket beer on the side of a canal, but the offer's open.

Old Post 08-31-2018 09:09 PM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Id like that, skalie, but what Id really enjoy is doing some pickin with ya.

Amen.

Old Post 09-03-2018 06:52 PM
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

Got like 8 Telecasters, if that peaks your interest.

Old Post 09-04-2018 05:47 PM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

.. a few Duesenbergs and a few Les Pauls, and an SG.

You'll have to bring your own Strat.

Old Post 09-04-2018 05:48 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Ive got a fat Strat, but I havent picked it up in over ten years. I also sold my Les Paul. What Ive been playing is an acoustic Austin dreadnought. Ive recently taken to running it through a Peavey Vyper 15w with a Dean Markley sound hole pickup. Surprisingly big sound, especially for such a wee amp.

Frankly, Im not picky. If the action is good and it sounds good, Im happy. Its ultimately all about the sound. But, I know you know that.

Amen.

Old Post 09-04-2018 06:22 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Ha! Ive owned the Austin acoustic for over 15 years and it was used when I bought it. Anyway, I just looked in the sound hole. It was made in Korea. I had no idea. But, it plays great and sounds good.

Amen.

Old Post 09-05-2018 02:59 AM