The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Pads 'n Nads (& mousepads) > What are you playing? II
Pages (74): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

What are you playing? II

Still not sure if these threads go in S.O. or Pads 'n Nads. This forum has the word "nads" in it though. Sounds like a plan...

World of Warcraft - As usual. 29 priest, 24 warlock, 19 hunter, 12 warrior, 12 druid, 10 shaman, 5 mage. I think my roommate is going to quit soon and give me his 30 shaman. Looking forward to everything in the expansion, only thing missing or not mentioned so far is new classes.

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 - Just picked this up. I'm not a huge SW fan, but this is pretty much the best representation of it in video game form so far. (Wasn't blown away by KOTOR) At random times during gameplay you're able to play as main characters from episodes 1-6. Very cool.

Soul Calibur 3 - I like the faster-paced fights and new characters, but the narrator could stand to shut the fuck up. No one cares about SC backstory, they just want to fight each other with weapons. "A hero desires a sword and a sword..." GAHHHHH

More later.

What are you playing?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-02-2005 10:09 PM
mattdk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattdk Click here to Send mattdk a Private Message Find more posts by mattdk Add mattdk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

Giants: citizen kabuto
black and white 2

just finished F.E.A.R. and quake 4 the other day. both were very entertaining.

Old Post 11-02-2005 10:14 PM
Hawley Griffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Griffin Click here to Send Hawley Griffin a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Griffin Add Hawley Griffin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

Far Cry: Instincts. Very enjoyable and also very easy. You have to use very stealthy tatics to get the best out of the single player mode. The most fun to be had out of this game is in the multiplayer mode (XBOX Live)....

Old Post 11-02-2005 10:28 PM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
Completely Wack

Civ IV. Sweet.

Old Post 11-02-2005 11:15 PM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

quote:
Originally posted by Hawley Griffin
Giants: citizen kabuto
black and white 2

just finished F.E.A.R. and quake 4 the other day. both were very entertaining.

Heard Q4 was a little on the easy side. Why am I finding Liutenant difficulty tough? Am I a failure?

Does Giants for pc offer anything over the console version?

Old Post 11-02-2005 11:43 PM
mattdk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattdk Click here to Send mattdk a Private Message Find more posts by mattdk Add mattdk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

quote:
Originally posted by mattdk
Does Giants for pc offer anything over the console version?

other then multiplayer?

no idea

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:40 AM
Hawley Griffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Griffin Click here to Send Hawley Griffin a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Griffin Add Hawley Griffin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CRSR
°Hits Moi!°

I'm Playing Gothic I, which is a really good game. Took me over a day of hating it to get to it though, now that i'm killing things and castings spells I'm having a blast. It's '02, gonna pick up Gothic II afterward for sure.

Old Post 11-03-2005 01:59 AM
CRSR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CRSR Click here to Send CRSR a Private Message Find more posts by CRSR Add CRSR to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmmtravis
stealthy ninja

quote:
Originally posted by Rokkr
Civ IV. Sweet.
Same.

Old Post 11-03-2005 09:26 AM
mmmtravis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmmtravis Click here to Send mmmtravis a Private Message Visit mmmtravis's homepage! Find more posts by mmmtravis Add mmmtravis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Still hanging on to my 60 hunter. I got the Hurricane bow yesterday, which should be fun.
Tell me about the expansion.

Oh and CS:Source of course.

Old Post 11-03-2005 11:04 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

quote:
Originally posted by Coincidence

Tell me about the expansion.

New cap of 70, Blood Elves for the Horde, jewelcrafting, and slotted items, (al la Diablo 2) whatever the fuck that means.

I don't recall from the other thread...What server do Danes play on?

Old Post 11-03-2005 11:13 AM
Rokkr
Completely Wack

The Victor Borge server.

Old Post 11-03-2005 12:04 PM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

quote:
Originally posted by mattdk
New cap of 70, Blood Elves for the Horde, jewelcrafting, and slotted items, (al la Diablo 2) whatever the fuck that means.

I don't recall from the other thread...What server do Danes play on?

I play Silvermoon. It's a pretty mixed european bag, but no Germans. They have their own servers, thank Allah.

Can't wait for new cap... had a little rush doing the Silithus solo missions, it was just like 'old times', before the endless raiding.

Old Post 11-03-2005 04:20 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHiPsJr
Ginger-headed Troll

Civ IV.

Having repeated CTDs with the largest maps. Otherwise, quite excellent; the biggest leap forward since the original came out.

Old Post 11-03-2005 04:58 PM
CHiPsJr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHiPsJr Click here to Send CHiPsJr a Private Message Find more posts by CHiPsJr Add CHiPsJr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goatboy
the anticlimax

X3 - Elite goodness all over again (PC).

Spartan, Total Warrior - Good button mashing gore fest (PS2).

Fate - Just starting it. Looking good (PC).

The Warriors - Okay, I'll exchange it soon though (PS2).

Old Post 11-03-2005 05:41 PM
Goatboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goatboy Click here to Send Goatboy a Private Message Find more posts by Goatboy Add Goatboy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lu
Soul Amputated

I don't have nads, but...
The last game I rented was Silent Hill4. I played SH3 on the PC and it was annoying how they did the camera as well as the lack of control when using weapons, but it was a creepy, crazy game and I made my way through it. So when I rented SH4 for the console I convinced myself they would have improved the controls, but I was very wrong. I nearly went crazy. I decided to fuck that game up its ass after about 40 frustrating minutes.

Farcry is fabulous MP mode, I won't deny that camping can be a blast in that game, I have yet to play it on a console though.

Last edited by Lu on 11-03-2005 at 07:38 PM

Old Post 11-03-2005 07:32 PM
Lu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lu Click here to Send Lu a Private Message Find more posts by Lu Add Lu to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ipecac
Adorable Pussycat

any cell phone games?

Last edited by MstrG on 02-14-2006 at 11:49 AM

Old Post 11-03-2005 07:44 PM
ipecac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ipecac Click here to Send ipecac a Private Message Find more posts by ipecac Add ipecac to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lu
Soul Amputated

a life

Old Post 11-04-2005 12:01 AM
Lu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lu Click here to Send Lu a Private Message Find more posts by Lu Add Lu to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dead_Inside
Joey's Head Bitch

I am irked that the new FarCry is console only.

Old Post 11-04-2005 12:12 AM
Dead_Inside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dead_Inside Click here to Send Dead_Inside a Private Message Find more posts by Dead_Inside Add Dead_Inside to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

call of duty 2

my soviet comerads are getting killed left and right ;_;

Old Post 11-04-2005 03:51 PM
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

Tekken 5 - I think I am losing my touch. 17-19. Must not fear the cheapness. PANDA WINS

Old Post 11-06-2005 03:28 AM
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike, if anything.

I did play some Sega Genesis a couple weeks ago. NBA Jam and Street Fighter 2 Championship Edition both played admirably well and I'm excited to get back to it at Christmas.

Old Post 11-07-2005 04:32 AM
Nutrimentia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nutrimentia Click here to Send Nutrimentia a Private Message Visit Nutrimentia's homepage! Find more posts by Nutrimentia Add Nutrimentia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

Oh yeah, and email Diplomacy. Probably the most fun game I've ever played.

Old Post 11-07-2005 04:33 AM
Nutrimentia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nutrimentia Click here to Send Nutrimentia a Private Message Visit Nutrimentia's homepage! Find more posts by Nutrimentia Add Nutrimentia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

quote:
Originally posted by Nutrimentia
Oh yeah, and email Diplomacy. Probably the most fun game I've ever played.

We don't believe you.

Old Post 11-07-2005 12:00 PM
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

Your loss.

Old Post 11-09-2005 03:15 AM
Weasel Spoor
"The Man"

DUngeon Siege on the Mac. Disappointly straighforeward hack n slash.

Old Post 11-09-2005 06:01 PM
Weasel Spoor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Weasel Spoor Click here to Send Weasel Spoor a Private Message Find more posts by Weasel Spoor Add Weasel Spoor to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote