The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Somehow I ended up here this morning
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I hope to be late for my funeral.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-14-2018 12:32 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I'm so insignificant my hearse will follow the cars.

Old Post 04-15-2018 11:34 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

At least you’ll HAVE a hearse. I’m so insignificant, I expect I’ll have to hitchhike to my funeral.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 04-15-2018 08:39 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Fuck that! Call me and I'll come and drive you over.

Old Post 04-16-2018 03:37 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Thanks, but that jackass wonderaz will be a zombie by then and he’ll still be following me around, looking for sumpin’ to steal.

Heh, that jackass zombieaz is gonna be super pissed when he discovers I already ditched my gold fillings.

Amen.

Old Post 04-16-2018 09:23 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Make sure to floss.

Old Post 04-17-2018 04:31 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Don’t hafta. Dickel is also one of the most high-powered disinfectants known to man, er man and woman. Wait. All humans? No. Not inclusive enough. All primates. Okay, to hell with it. All primates, jackasses named wonderaz and The Loretta.

I gotta say...it’s damned silly to include The Loretta in the above statement. You’ve heard of so-called superbugs, I’m sure. Well, The Loretta makes a superbug look like a Tic-Tac. She is a superbeast and is completely immune to any and all disinfectants, etc., known to...known to...uhhh...you know, dammit!

Jeebus.

Amen.

Old Post 04-20-2018 08:18 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

The Loretta needs to be taken out to the middle of the Atlantic and have chains wrapped around her neck with an anchor and dropped into the ocean. She's obviously a threat to all of humanity.

Old Post 04-21-2018 04:24 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Great. We’ve already got the Great Pacific Garbage Patch. What you propose is essentially the creation of a Great Atlantic Loretta Patch.

Amen.

Old Post 04-21-2018 06:01 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

On second thought forget it. She would flood the entire east coast!

Old Post 04-23-2018 02:13 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Then your choice is clear, Herk. Marry Dorothy and move to Kansas. Make little munchkins.

Amen.

Old Post 04-24-2018 02:02 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

For just a second, imagine little GoFuckYourselves!' munchkins!

(Would someone please pick Jeb off the floor?)

Old Post 05-15-2018 03:15 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I can see it. Little Herkimer diaper-loaders.

Amen.

Old Post 05-15-2018 11:12 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Since they're munchkins, it wouldn't amount to much.

Old Post 05-16-2018 12:15 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Big poop comes in small packages. Don’t forget that.

Amen.

Old Post 05-17-2018 06:38 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I keep forgetting!

Old Post 05-17-2018 02:39 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Forgetting what?

Amen.

Old Post 05-18-2018 05:08 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

You forgot it too? That's very forgetful of you.

Now, what was I saying?

Old Post 05-19-2018 02:58 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

That’s what you said.

Amen.

Old Post 05-20-2018 05:21 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

And what was that? I forgot.

Old Post 05-20-2018 05:29 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I can’t stand to be late. And to say I don’t enjoy waiting for someone who is late would be an understatement.

But I have also learned that wives are privy to their own exclusive time zones.

Amen.

Old Post 05-20-2018 02:52 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Oh, man, are we on the same page with this. I'm always on time. But I have a friend who is always late. So another friend of mine told me what to do and now I do it. I show up 20 minutes late. One time I was so damn mad that I drove off without him. 15 minutes later he called me asking where I was. I never responded. The next week I told him I had forgotten my phone. I don't like going late on purpose and his constant lateness really bothers me. I don't believe in keeping people waiting especially a friend. He told me he was always late for school too.

Old Post 05-21-2018 01:02 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

He’s been aware of it all this time, yet has done nothing to improve himself?

Amen.

Old Post 05-22-2018 04:28 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

He has one excuse after another.

Old Post 05-23-2018 10:51 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

You must hold him in very high regard to keep puttin’ up with that nonsense.

Amen.

Old Post 05-24-2018 04:56 AM