The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > SEX
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
J E B Stuart
Administrator

HI HO HI HO DO U NO YO YO?

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-17-2018 04:37 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

YO YO, JOE, DO U NO YOKO OR ARE YOU LOCO?

Old Post 05-18-2018 12:04 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I see you’ve got a Whole Lotta Yoko ear worm, too. I recommend staying indoors until it passes. If you must go out, be sure to wear a diaper.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 05-18-2018 05:16 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Her so-called "singing" can make even the strongest of men need diapers. I beg of you, please don't post any of her singing again. I might fall into a coma!

Old Post 05-19-2018 03:02 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Sorry, but there’s no turning back now. We’re participants in an updated variation of The Millgram Experiment. It’s called Millgram Redux: Yoko’s Audio Brain Amoebas.

We’ll probably be institutionalized and end up taking our meals through a straw. But, they said it’s a cutting-edge study for National security and it’s “for the greater good”.

Amen.

Last edited by J E B Stuart on 05-19-2018 at 07:44 AM

Old Post 05-19-2018 06:53 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Oh yes, I had learned about that experiment. "We were just following orders as we led them to the gas chamber." So, since you're my uncle, if you order me to listen to Yoko, I suppose I'll have no choice.

No, wait! I must disobey that command! I must think "outiside the box" you've put me into.

Old Post 05-19-2018 02:38 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Sorry Herk, but I had no choice. Yoko made me listen to a recording of The Loretta singing “I’m In The Mood For Love”.

Amen.

Old Post 05-20-2018 03:55 PM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!

Me Tarzan, You Dane.

You do have the social competence of an ape-man.

Old Post 05-21-2018 11:07 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

There is a big difference. I can type.

Old Post 05-21-2018 03:21 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

It’s settled, then. We need intensive elocution lessons. That might cure my hickness and give me some class. What about you, Herkimer?

Amen.

Old Post 05-25-2018 08:51 PM