The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > Asylum Photo Album 2015.
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

I'll be damned, Mac, you're even uglier than I imagined. But don't despair, behind that Deliverance visage lies a beautiful mind of great depth and acuity. It's what's on the inside that matters, Mac. Remember that when you're looking at me through a scope. Function over form I always said. And no, I don't care what anybody tells you, you most certainly don't look like Shrek. I'm going to shut up now.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2015 12:08 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lmposter
Kraft durch Freude

Old Post 11-05-2015 10:58 AM
lmposter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lmposter Click here to Send lmposter a Private Message Find more posts by lmposter Add lmposter to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

Well, this thread was a real dud. No sense in starting a new one, I guess.

Old Post 01-04-2016 09:48 PM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Not with that attitude.

Old Post 01-05-2016 12:38 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

So, Simon, how many active members are left in this feeble forum of falsehood? Not counting lurkers, non posting members. Less than 10?

Old Post 01-05-2016 02:44 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

Depends upon how you define 'active'. If you mean members who have posted in the last year, then there are about 20. If you mean members who have posted in the last month, then maybe 6.

Old Post 01-05-2016 04:46 PM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by SimpleSimon
Depends upon how you define 'active'. If you mean members who have posted in the last year, then there are about 20. If you mean members who have posted in the last month, then maybe 6.

Posted exactly one year ago today. Now it's less.

Old Post 01-06-2018 02:01 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote