The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Polìticàs der Mondé > Donald Trump
Donald Trump
Is a rich idiot
Is not a rich idiot
Might be a rich idiot
Fuck you you fucking fuck fuck
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (13): « First ... « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Get in the chopper, Smithers.

Attachment: woodchopper.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-16-2017 05:53 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:
Originally posted by Coincidence
You say that as if there are someone you wouldn't run through a woodchopper.

What do you think I am, some kind of monster? There are at least 11 or 12 people I wouldn't chip on site. You just don't happen to be one of them. I have special plans for you. The hilarity of it all is you don't believe such a thing can happen to a Dane. You'll see.

As your bones are splintering into a mass of blood flecked with white, you'll be thinking how you should try harder to be a good listener.

Old Post 05-19-2017 02:30 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

I have often expressed my sympathy for your terrible plight.

But I'm afraid you shouldn't look for therapy on the internet.

Old Post 05-19-2017 07:11 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 07-11-2017 05:29 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

"Two knowledgeable St Petersburg sources claim Republican candidate TRUMP has paid bribes and engaged in sexual activities there but key witnesses silenced and evidence hard to obtain Both believe Azeri business associate of TRUMP, Araz AGALAROV will know the details."
https://www.documentcloud.org/docum...llegations.html

It's good enough for me!

Old Post 07-11-2017 06:26 PM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

"So it was that on 3 June 2016 Don Jr received a bombshell email from an acquaintance, Rob Goldstone, a British music publicist, dangling the promise of documents that would “incriminate” Clinton and her dealings with Russia.

“This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr Trump,” the email added.

Donald Jr should, by most independent opinion, have alerted the FBI to a potential assault on American democracy by a foreign adversary. Instead he wrote back gleefully: “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”

On 7 June, Don Jr and Goldstone agreed to set up a meeting with “a Russian government attorney” flying in from Moscow. That night, Trump swept Republican primaries in California, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico and South Dakota, earning enough delegates to officially clinch the party nomination.

In a victory speech, with Ivanka and wife Melania standing behind him, Trump declared: “I am going to give a major speech on probably Monday of next week and we’re going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons. I think you’re going to find it very informative and very, very interesting.”

It sounds like something from a canceled tv show.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...a-jared-kushner

Old Post 07-16-2017 11:31 AM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Who the hell could know he was a white supremacist?

Old Post 08-16-2017 02:31 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Coincidence
Who the hell could know he was an orange supremacist?
FTFY. Just for shits 'n' grins.

Now, for the next tub o' steamin' shit:

Maria "Diahrrea" Chappelle-Nadal

ST. LOUIS - A Missouri state senator is under fire after a post on social media where she said she hoped the president would be assassinated. ... From here.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 08-18-2017 06:37 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

She's just being American. Murdering leaders is the American government's way of solving problems.

It's more about the surprise of people apparently only now realizing he's racist. Republicans must have just hoped he would subdue that. Fat fucking chance, dimwits.

Old Post 08-18-2017 03:46 PM