The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Why???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Why???

Why not?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-18-2018 09:25 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Because Santa.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 03-19-2018 08:36 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 03-20-2018 05:56 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Was that why?

Old Post 03-22-2018 02:25 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Why do turds suddenly appear
Every time Poops are near?

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 03-22-2018 06:07 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart
Why do turds suddenly appear
Every time Poops are near?

Amen.

That question was asked so many years ago in biblical times. It was first asked in the turd century B.C.

Old Post 03-22-2018 11:55 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Then why oh why is it still being asked after all theses centuries and centuries, for goodness sake?

Hey! What?!? Was that a bird? It just suddenly appeared even though no one was near. Just like that. Out of nowhere. Oops! It flew into the kitchen. It shouldnt have done that. Bye, bye, little birdie.

On the bright side, the cooksll have a little chicken to go in the dumplings tonight. Yum.

Amen.

Old Post 03-22-2018 07:17 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Old Post 03-25-2018 01:38 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Id give her birdies some seed any time. Hubba hubba!

Amen.

Old Post 06-10-2018 11:02 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

She was a real sex kitten.

Old Post 06-11-2018 02:34 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I woulda volunteered to be her tomcat. Me-frikkin-yow.

Amen.

Old Post 06-11-2018 06:21 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

That's just my luck. You would have gotten Ann-Margaret and I would have gotten Margaret Rutherford.

Old Post 06-15-2018 04:47 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!
...I would have gotten Margaret Rutherford.
Id take her to Sandra Bernhard any day of the week.

Amen.

Old Post 06-15-2018 06:01 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I'd take Fred over Sandra Bernhard.

Old Post 06-17-2018 01:45 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Id take being a eunuch over Sandra Bernhard.

Amen.

Old Post 06-18-2018 12:23 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Uncle Jeb, in this case I think you're taking this a little bit too far. Please reconsider.

By the way, if you don't need them or want them, can I have your testicles? They'll look good on our Christmas tree this December.

Old Post 06-18-2018 02:49 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Thats mighty thoughtful of ya, Herk, and Im deeply touched. Nobodys ever wanted my nuts on their Christmas tree. But alas *sigh*, I must decline the honor for your own good. Hanging my chestnuts on your Christmas tree would make you an irresistible target for The Loretta. I cant have that on my conscience.

Amen.

Old Post 06-18-2018 08:23 PM