The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > THE MAN
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

Post THE MAN

Anyone here familiar w/ The Burning Man?

[This message has been edited by Postmodgirl (edited 08-25-2000).]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-25-2000 12:53 PM
Postmodgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Postmodgirl Click here to Send Postmodgirl a Private Message Visit Postmodgirl's homepage! Find more posts by Postmodgirl Add Postmodgirl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CRSR
°Hits Moi!°

umm yes

------------------
I dun Know...KANNEDFOODCOMX

Old Post 08-25-2000 12:54 PM
CRSR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CRSR Click here to Send CRSR a Private Message Find more posts by CRSR Add CRSR to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

Anyone wanna go?

Old Post 08-25-2000 12:55 PM
Postmodgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Postmodgirl Click here to Send Postmodgirl a Private Message Visit Postmodgirl's homepage! Find more posts by Postmodgirl Add Postmodgirl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Asp
Fluffy Bunny

Question

I've heard of it.. Why do you mention it?

Old Post 08-25-2000 12:55 PM
Asp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Asp Click here to Send Asp a Private Message Find more posts by Asp Add Asp to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Asp
Fluffy Bunny

Question

Do I get any neon body paint?

Old Post 08-25-2000 12:56 PM
Asp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Asp Click here to Send Asp a Private Message Find more posts by Asp Add Asp to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

It's next week :P

I have a hankerin' to go, but it's too late this year. I was seeing if anyone else was interesting in going, ya know, feeling around fer interested parties.....

i gots nuthin bettah to do at the moment

& Yes you do get all the neon body paint ya can slather on yerself!

I'll drive

[This message has been edited by Postmodgirl (edited 08-25-2000).]

Old Post 08-25-2000 12:59 PM
VKL
Running with a Hatchet

Thumbs down

Hell no, burning man sucks, would never go to that stupid thing :P

------------------

[This message has been edited by VKL (edited 08-25-2000).]

Old Post 08-25-2000 01:19 PM
VKL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VKL Click here to Send VKL a Private Message Find more posts by VKL Add VKL to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Asp
Fluffy Bunny

It's in the middle of the dessert right? (which one?) Seems crazy enough for me. I'm in, when do we leave?

Old Post 08-25-2000 01:23 PM
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

Well we have to wait a year, but you need a year to prepare so that is ok.
http://burningman.com

Old Post 08-25-2000 02:39 PM
Cage
Shaved Sack

quote:
Originally posted by Postmodgirl:

That purple guy in the back looks like the purple fucking Teletubbie. (Or would that be Teletubby?) Tinky-winky, is it?

------------------
At Least I'm Not You

Old Post 08-25-2000 02:48 PM
Cage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cage Click here to Send Cage a Private Message Visit Cage's homepage! Find more posts by Cage Add Cage to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pangloss
feu follet

quote:
Originally posted by Cage:
That purple guy in the back looks like the purple fucking Teletubbie. (Or would that be Teletubby?) Tinky-winky, is it?

I don't know. You decide:

------------------
I gave myself to sin, I gave myself to providence,
And I've been there and back again, the state that I am in ...

Old Post 08-25-2000 03:12 PM
Pangloss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pangloss Click here to Send Pangloss a Private Message Find more posts by Pangloss Add Pangloss to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slappy
slippery when happy

NOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

------------------
i am fiends bitch, oh yes i am

Old Post 08-25-2000 03:29 PM
slappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slappy Click here to Send slappy a Private Message Find more posts by slappy Add slappy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HELL
euphorbia's bad side

lala and tinkie-winkie must die.....err

anyways, what is it a pagan celebration?

Old Post 08-25-2000 03:30 PM
HELL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HELL Click here to Send HELL a Private Message Find more posts by HELL Add HELL to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Asp
Fluffy Bunny

Cool

Sounds cool. So, I've got a year? Hmm... Let's start planing! I'm going to read the rest of the site (I've only read a little bit so far) But I'm interested in going. E-mail me about whatever you would like to do. Tah!

Old Post 08-25-2000 03:54 PM
missphinx
Edgy the Budgie

If anybody goes, say hi to the people doing the heart for me. Although they have no idea who missphinx is.

I was thinking of going but I'm not.

whoop

Old Post 08-25-2000 05:55 PM
missphinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missphinx Click here to Send missphinx a Private Message Find more posts by missphinx Add missphinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

Ah just think about it...

& VKL how do you know that it suxs if you've never been?

I'll be on a lookout fer a skoolbus fer sale, I'll paint it & I'll be around to pick you guys up OK?

Old Post 08-25-2000 08:17 PM
Postmodgirl
quivering arshle

Oh Yah, a Pagan Celebration? kinda....
it was origionaly done on the summer solstice, on some beach in California. but back then only 20 people or so were going. Now they have like 20000 people ur sumthin', but I hear that they're trying to not let it get any larger than that.

It's more like a pagan celebration/ art expose/ big ass raver party/ ole fashion hippie fest.

Old Post 08-25-2000 08:22 PM
Method Dan
Fluffy Bunny

I've heard of that shit, i bet it's pretty wild. not my thing though, I think that involves camping. Fuck that.

------------------
-Method Dan

Old Post 08-26-2000 05:11 AM
Method Dan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Method Dan Click here to Send Method Dan a Private Message Visit Method Dan's homepage! Find more posts by Method Dan Add Method Dan to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Postmodgirl
Anyone wanna go?

Pmg? I'm curious about two things:

1) Did you ever make it to The Burning Man?; and

2) Do you think it should now be called "The Burning Person"?

FYI, this year it's from August 26 to September 3rd. Here's a link.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 02-16-2018 06:07 AM
J E B Stuart is online now Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Thanks to this morning’s “me-time”, I am now a burning person. Come on, ice cream!

Note to self: NEVER, I repeat, NEVER put sauce with a Jolly Roger on the label on anything I eat.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Last edited by SimpleSimon on 02-23-2018 at 04:07 AM

Old Post 02-17-2018 03:46 PM
J E B Stuart is online now Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I told my doctor about the Burning Man. I went to my urologist. I said, "It's burning, man."

Old Post 02-18-2018 06:23 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

If pmgirl was here, I know what I’d be tryin’ like hell to snack on.

Amen.

Old Post 02-18-2018 09:05 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

The only man I know who rinses his mouth out with Clorox.

Old Post 02-18-2018 09:10 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Row, row, row your motorboat ...

Amen.

Old Post 02-19-2018 03:43 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

gently down The Loretta's back....

Old Post 02-19-2018 10:55 AM