The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Jeezes
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Sookee
good luck with that.

ha! I was thinkin' maybe he could submit something like an Armadillo they're kinda cute!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-24-2010 12:36 AM
Sookee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sookee Click here to Send Sookee a Private Message Find more posts by Sookee Add Sookee to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

So I work for the Census bureau now. I don't go door to door, although I might do that later. I only do group quarters. I started off with some "homeless shelters/soup kitchens" which were just churches that didn't know of any homeless people. Then I moved on to a nursing home (3 centenarians!), and yesterday I did the ladies' state prison.

Old Post 04-04-2010 04:53 AM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

In the last 11 years I've only had two jobs. Unemployed only 3 months in that 11 year period.

Old Post 04-04-2010 04:57 AM
Pinecrika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinecrika Click here to Send Pinecrika a Private Message Find more posts by Pinecrika Add Pinecrika to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lucidnightmare
Pro Snowflake

quote:
I did the ladies' state prison.

LMAO

Old Post 04-04-2010 04:58 AM
lucidnightmare is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lucidnightmare Click here to Send lucidnightmare a Private Message Find more posts by lucidnightmare Add lucidnightmare to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

What the fuck do you have to do to get fired then?

Your boss must be some kind of... oh, it's you.

Old Post 04-04-2010 04:59 AM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WildChild
Forever Amber

Location: In my house :) Well apartment really, but in California...I wish I lived in Japan or Oregon :)

quote:
Originally posted by SimpleSimon
Hookers on street corners don't qualify as subjects for that contest, Sookee.

They do too. They are in their natural habitat, after all.

Old Post 04-04-2010 05:12 AM
WildChild is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WildChild Click here to Send WildChild a Private Message Find more posts by WildChild Add WildChild to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by WildChild
They do too. They are in their natural habitat, after all.

Hey, WildChild. Did you ever get that psych degree? You could have a lot of fun here with it.

Or, not.

Either way, happy birthday!

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 02-22-2019 09:23 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

A psych degree is not enough to understand the inner working of those attending here.

Old Post 02-24-2019 04:41 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

The understanding WildChild seeks can be found in The Urantia Book.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 02-25-2019 01:04 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
horizon
I Win!

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart
Hey, WildChild. Did you ever get that psych degree? You could have a lot of fun here with it.

Or, not.

Either way, happy birthday!

Amen.

Wow, such a trip of nostalgia for me. I originally came here from SP with WildChild back in '00. (Was under a different username).

I then joined the military and got a real job and subsequently forgot about this place for a while.

I just had a flashback and decided to come see if it's still here, and sure enough it is. What's more is that the latest threads in TLF are some of the same ones from when i was spending many hours every day on here.

Anyway, It's been almost 4 years since she passed. I'm surprised that she still frequented here all the way up until 2010.

I see there are still a bunch of folk active like GFY and LF that i remember from back in the day.

I'll keep poking around here every so often, maybe become fully active again. Who knows?

Old Post 05-21-2019 08:13 PM
horizon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for horizon Click here to Send horizon a Private Message Find more posts by horizon Add horizon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by horizon
Wow, such a trip of nostalgia for me. I originally came here from SP with WildChild back in '00. (Was under a different username)....

...Anyway, It's been almost 4 years since she passed. I'm surprised that she still frequented here all the way up until 2010. ...

I am pleased you came back, horizon. As the years have gone by, this place and its history have become all the more special to me.

I am truly saddened to hear of WildChilds passing. Are you at liberty to share what happened? We have already lost quite a few - Joeycat, Billgerat, CzEcKrEcK, DRZ, to name a few. They all had a hand in making Asylumnation so unique and I miss them to this day.

Amen.

Old Post 05-21-2019 10:21 PM
horizon
I Win!

She lost her battle with addiction, OD'd on heroin a few years back. It was incredibly heartbreaking for all of us, but by the time it happened she had alienated almost her entire family and friends (including me). She was only 4 years older than me but by then end she looked like she was in her 60s. It was terrible and everyone tried to help her but we just didn't make enough progress fast enough.

I found out through my dad, who was her dad's best friend. At the time I was living in NYC and hadn't spoken with her in at least 5 years.

Old Post 05-21-2019 10:30 PM
horizon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for horizon Click here to Send horizon a Private Message Find more posts by horizon Add horizon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fubar
mud falcon

fwiw, I found a job

wb horizon

Old Post 05-22-2019 03:52 PM
fubar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fubar Click here to Send fubar a Private Message Find more posts by fubar Add fubar to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote