The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Oral Sex In a Car.....
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Fiend
Medically crazy

Talking Oral Sex In a Car.....

well folks of the forum...i just got head whilst driving for the first time last night (8\5\00) while distracting, was thrilling at the same time , i was going 30 in a 45 but couldn't care less; i wanna know who has been the receivers or givers in this kind of thing, and who as actually had sex.
cause i was so worked up, as was she, we contemplated it, alot.
so fess up you all, and tell your story, however raunchy it may be , the more the better

------------------
"i can see your point, but i still think your full of shit."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-07-2000 04:41 AM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgana
THE Bitch

please let me know where you live, so i can avoid the highways and biways you would be driving in the future. while the thought of giving/recieving head in a car while driving may bring a thrill, the reality is that someone could've gotten seriously injured (including mr. winky, if she had been startled into biting!). that was stupid, plain and simple.

Old Post 08-07-2000 04:48 AM
morgana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgana Click here to Send morgana a Private Message Visit morgana's homepage! Find more posts by morgana Add morgana to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAL
Damn Your Eyes!!

One time by an ex while doing 100mph in a rental car (gotta love rental cars) driving on I5 just north of MT. Shasta in NorCal..

It was great. I think the speed got her excited...

CAL

------------------
"The desert is my church, and hunting is my god."

Old Post 08-07-2000 04:48 AM
CAL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CAL Click here to Send CAL a Private Message Find more posts by CAL Add CAL to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAL
Damn Your Eyes!!

Oh, I have a picture of the speedometer too..

(Morgana, open highway nothing but alfalfa)

hehe,

CAL

------------------

Old Post 08-07-2000 04:51 AM
CAL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CAL Click here to Send CAL a Private Message Find more posts by CAL Add CAL to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

I have had sex while driving on the freeway. She sat facing me, bouncing like a bucking bronco. I was all over the road and couldn't see shit. At one point I was going to have her stop until I could get pulled over but figured, you know... if you're gonna die...

Road head rules-
Getting head while driving- good, pay attention
Giving head while driving- Bad, very not good

Old Post 08-07-2000 04:53 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Method Dan
Fluffy Bunny

God you guys are spoiled. Blow jobs while driving... shit, i'd just pull over. I would like to live to brag about getting a blow job, period, especially if I'm driving at the time.

------------------
-Method Dan

Old Post 08-07-2000 05:59 AM
Method Dan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Method Dan Click here to Send Method Dan a Private Message Visit Method Dan's homepage! Find more posts by Method Dan Add Method Dan to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WildChild
Forever Amber

Location: In my house :) Well apartment really, but in California...I wish I lived in Japan or Oregon :)
Bad goddamn idea. The power in half of my city was down for most of a day because of some dumb shit gay couple. The guy getting it couldn't control the car at his moment of orgasm and crashed into a power pole. They guy bit the tip of his dick off. They are being sued. I think a couple ppl got sick from not having thier oxygen tanks at home and it was also right across the street from the hospital. I don't know why I'm telling this...no one who dosen't live in my town believes me. Haha fuck them I say I remember how FUCKING hot it was with no air conditioner that day.

------------------
Sometimes I'm good but when I'm bad I'm even better.....

Old Post 08-07-2000 09:25 AM
WildChild is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WildChild Click here to Send WildChild a Private Message Find more posts by WildChild Add WildChild to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quins
Chicken Tender

I love road head, try to get it whenever I can.

True story, but not about me.

I know a guy who put his car in a ditch while getting road-head.

His girlfriend was driving.

True Story.

------------------
SpOOky owns me.

Happy now CzEcH rEcK?

Old Post 08-07-2000 02:15 PM
quins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quins Click here to Send quins a Private Message Find more posts by quins Add quins to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
memdink
spasm of violence

I got head at a stoplight while I was the passenger. I like exhibitionism. Getting head while driving isn't that big a deal. Now sex while driving. That's just difficult. We tried, but had to stop. It's too hard to drive with bouncy girl sitting in front of you.

Old Post 08-07-2000 02:20 PM
memdink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for memdink Click here to Send memdink a Private Message Find more posts by memdink Add memdink to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodneyking666
Fluffy Bunny

you've been to mount shasta cal? you know i wouldn't be surprised if you knew my dad..

------------------
kurt angle has a nice ass. word dawg. aww shit thinking out loud again!

Old Post 08-07-2000 02:31 PM
rodneyking666 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodneyking666 Click here to Send rodneyking666 a Private Message Find more posts by rodneyking666 Add rodneyking666 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aminal
incomplete

i dont drive - so i have never got head before whilst driving... never given it to a guy whilst he was driving and never given it to a girl whilst she was driving either (thats gotta be well difficult)

guess i am missing out

------------------
a/\/\inal

Old Post 08-07-2000 02:43 PM
aminal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aminal Click here to Send aminal a Private Message Find more posts by aminal Add aminal to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
absolut
one sock

Okay...I got to Morgana's post and didn't really read the rest...my car was written off by a guy getting head while driving. I rolled around and around and around...I thought to myself, quite clearly and calmly, "There's going to be a lot of blood here, just be cool". I had to be prised out.
I can't say I've really been a fan of the practice ever since.

Old Post 08-07-2000 02:47 PM
absolut is offline Click Here to See the Profile for absolut Click here to Send absolut a Private Message Find more posts by absolut Add absolut to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spooky
twisty turny thing

hmmmmm *dreams of those memories*

When I was 17 and had just passed my test. It was one of the many virgins I bagged in my tarty days. It was good but changing gear was a little tough

------------------
sp00ky
-------------------------
A persons existance is defined entirely by the existance of other persons

Old Post 08-07-2000 03:04 PM
Spooky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Spooky Click here to Send Spooky a Private Message Find more posts by Spooky Add Spooky to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boobsnbuds
Puddly Guppy

Absolut,

Are you saying you were giving head, and the guy crashed your car? Or some random blow job totalled your car?

------------------

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/boobsandbuds

You must have a FREE Yahoo ID to join the club and view the pictures.

Old Post 08-07-2000 03:09 PM
Boobsnbuds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boobsnbuds Click here to Send Boobsnbuds a Private Message Find more posts by Boobsnbuds Add Boobsnbuds to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAL
Damn Your Eyes!!

Yeah Rodney, I've been there a few times, but that time I was coming back from Seattle.

Your dad?

CAL

------------------

Old Post 08-07-2000 03:12 PM
rodneyking666
Fluffy Bunny

his name's tim anderson and it seems where ever we go he knows someone, he hunts and fishes and stuff so you might know him, i'm never sure..

------------------
kurt angle has a nice ass. word dawg. aww shit thinking out loud again!

Old Post 08-07-2000 08:20 PM
rodneyking666 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodneyking666 Click here to Send rodneyking666 a Private Message Find more posts by rodneyking666 Add rodneyking666 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fiend
Medically crazy

uh...wow for those that crashed, damn that sucks
but i was in full control of my actions at the time, sure; it was a little distracting (purposefully understated) but other then the speedometer change, i wasn't swerving or anything

Old Post 08-07-2000 09:59 PM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

Tim Anderson! Holy shit, I know Tim Anderson! Good guy, that Tim Anderson. Gives great road head.

Old Post 08-07-2000 10:03 PM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missphinx
Edgy the Budgie

Paint CHiPs, ohmigawd! YOU know Tim TOO? I almost married him! When was he giving *you* road head??? such a small world!

AlcoholSexFiend, you nut boy be careful

I gave a handjob on a Greyhound once. whooboy. no car sex in moving vehiculars.

Old Post 08-07-2000 10:13 PM
missphinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missphinx Click here to Send missphinx a Private Message Find more posts by missphinx Add missphinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stormydoctor
Gay homo sewing fag

quote:
Originally posted by Paint CHiPs:
Tim Anderson! Holy shit, I know Tim Anderson! Good guy, that Tim Anderson. Gives great road head.

Paint, your bisexual?

------------------
Blah Blah Click here Blah Blah

Old Post 08-08-2000 12:57 AM
stormydoctor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stormydoctor Click here to Send stormydoctor a Private Message Find more posts by stormydoctor Add stormydoctor to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

Bisexual? You must not know Tim Anderson very well. He is a hemaphrodite. Hell of a fisherman, though.

That leads to an interesting philosophical question. If you get road head from a hemaphrodite, are you bisexual?

Old Post 08-08-2000 01:40 AM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAL
Damn Your Eyes!!

No RK666, I don't know him. It's wierd that you say he seems to know everyone; I'm that way too, it used to piss my ex off big time. No matter where we were, I would always run into someone I knew.

Where does he hunt normally?

By the way, don't worry about what Paint says, he was the guy at the rental car company cleaning my wad out from under the steering wheel, so he's pissed...

CAL

------------------

[This message has been edited by CAL (edited 08-07-2000).]

Old Post 08-08-2000 04:13 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by stormydoctor
Paint, your bisexual?
Bi? Paintipoo? He still ain’t figgered out “sexual”.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 03-12-2018 03:27 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Dencey called him Pantipoop.

Old Post 03-12-2018 07:27 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

The funny thing about this thread is I’m sure fiend was getting his doodle puffed in his car ‘cause he was livin’ in it, due to being kicked outta the house.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 03-13-2018 12:24 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote