The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > i dont care what you people do or say or think or anything.
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
annea
Angel Puppy

i dont care what you people do or say or think or anything.

kayla you still think my boyfriend can take down the internet well who ever gave you that idea is lying. i never said that. I only said that he could take down a server maybe a network, but not the internet. god i dont think anybody but the creater of the internet can do that. whatever you all do is none of my business and with you all getting all up in mine isnt morally right and besides i came her for fun but you all didnt want anybody else to come to your irc network for fun. I rather have people come to our irc network for fun because thats all im about. if you had given me a chance in the begining you would have seen that but i guess you all dont give anyone a chance. oh well it doesnt matter. i dont care about the pictures now they arent as bad as i thought. if you really think im stupid well your dead wrong i know what it takes to be that way and its people like you because your all bullies who like to pick on people who seem to you helpless but im not helpless. i dont even need my boyfriend to defend me. i can take care of myself, but it shows you all that i have my pride which i dont see in any of you. it also shows that you all are acting out in some kind of twisted weird play or something that nobody will ever see or record or ever hear of. its sad dont ya think. little people like you have no life no place to go or no friends except for the internet but even then that doesn't count. who knows you all may be very nice in real life but i dont know that and i will never know. well i have said my peace. oh by the way mugtoe if your laughing right now be my guest but you better take me serious. i dont want to ever be in any of your shoes, but if mugtoe hadnt carried on like a sick little pervert oh wait not pervert fucker then i would have never come back to the network and i would have posted on here like everyone else did. thanks mugtoe for being an ass that you are. i guess you will never know what a nice woman i am. i can be very cold as well as you seen but never as cold as you mugtoe. oh well you cant be choose to be nice to everyone. i was at the begining until all hell broke out. its your lose not mine. i know better places to go than here so good bye forever.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:27 PM
annea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for annea Click here to Send annea a Private Message Find more posts by annea Add annea to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fiend
Medically crazy

You are gonna come back and check on this periodically aren't you?

"We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it." -Douglas Adams

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:35 PM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe but never as cold as you mugtoe

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:40 PM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annea
Angel Puppy

of course hehe. but honoestly i appoligized in the begining but they had to continue with bullshit oh well cant choose your internet friends. btw fiend i wasnt refering to you in my last post. there are a few that arent as bad as the others but what i dont know wont hurt me. i dont trust anyone but as long as you dont talk about me when im around then i dont care what you say behind my back. it doesnt matter i wont know hehe thats the beauty of it dont ya think. i think everyone talks behind everyones back at some point in time. oh well thats life. isnt it grand? lol

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:40 PM
annea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for annea Click here to Send annea a Private Message Find more posts by annea Add annea to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thumper
The Rain King

wtf?

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:42 PM
Thumper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thumper Click here to Send Thumper a Private Message Find more posts by Thumper Add Thumper to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

i dont care what you say behind my back

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:42 PM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Masochism
Maynards Tool

wtf?

Someone care to enlighten me?

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:44 PM
Masochism is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Masochism Click here to Send Masochism a Private Message Visit Masochism's homepage! Find more posts by Masochism Add Masochism to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annea
Angel Puppy

oh mugtoe you crack me up your so fucking funny. god now i kind of want to be in your shoes. thumper i dont know who you are so it doesnt apply to you. i need to make it clear that it only applys to most of the people in the channel #wota. the ones that have spoken to me there.

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:44 PM
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

Angel Puppy, if I didn't have you around to explain things to me, I might get a bit confused. Could you please name the folks who are upsetting you, so I know who they are?

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:47 PM
shyloh
ghost of internetz past

Was her head photoshopped in that picture? Because it's about 4x bigger than the guy's and it's really scaring me.

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:47 PM
shyloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shyloh Click here to Send shyloh a Private Message Find more posts by shyloh Add shyloh to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annea
Angel Puppy

masochism this is an arguement between me and mugtoe and kind of peter_tourqe. but mostly mugtoe. i dont know you so your not included as one of those people. its the people that i met back in the summer in that channel wota

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:48 PM
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

Why do you always sound like yer script is written by the writers of Speed Racer? WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

yum yum yum

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:51 PM
Vegas
15 = micropenis

Goddamnit, I have no idea what is going on here....

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:52 PM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annea
Angel Puppy

upsetting me lol nobody. well lets see you, kayla and her boyfriend, espically her boyfriend he was the one that first had an arguement with me. then there is lets see peter_tourqe, wonderaz, and thats a few of the ones i can think of. caff and i dont argue anymore and thats a good thing and his gf thinks that i said that my boyfriend can take down the internet and i never said that even if i did what i meant to say was that he can take down a server and maybe an irc network and that is all i said.

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:53 PM
Vegas
15 = micropenis

quote:
Originally posted by annea
upsetting me lol nobody. well lets see you, kayla and her boyfriend, espically her boyfriend he was the one that first had an arguement with me. then there is lets see peter_tourqe, wonderaz, and thats a few of the ones i can think of. caff and i dont argue anymore and thats a good thing and his gf thinks that i said that my boyfriend can take down the internet and i never said that even if i did what i meant to say was that he can take down a server and maybe an irc network and that is all i said.

Translation. NOW!

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:54 PM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annea
Angel Puppy

vegas dont worry about it. it doesnt concern you just the people that had stupid arguments with me.

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:54 PM
shyloh
ghost of internetz past

PUNCTUATION MARKS, USE THEM

oh the humanity.

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:55 PM
shyloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shyloh Click here to Send shyloh a Private Message Find more posts by shyloh Add shyloh to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Peter_Torque
Grill Instructor

Re: i dont care what you people do or say or think or anything.

quote:
Originally posted by annea
...(snip)

i can take care of myself, but it shows you all that i have my pride which i dont see in any of you. ...

I have my PRIDE. Wanna see?

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:56 PM
Peter_Torque is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Peter_Torque Click here to Send Peter_Torque a Private Message Find more posts by Peter_Torque Add Peter_Torque to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annea
Angel Puppy

hehe shyloh well caff had teased me about my boyfriend and he said he was dating him and not me and went back and fourth like that. i told him that my boyfriend is an operator on another network that he partially owns. so he thoguht he would say that he is dating him too. lame i know hehe

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:57 PM
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

Ya know, the thing is that just about the only thing I've done is post the same stuff yer postin, cuz it's just so goddamn funny to me. I dunno if everyone else thinks it's that funny or not, and I was already bored with it by the time you posted this latest bit of poopie on the wall. But I just can't help myself. I am building a shrine to you under my desk. You are the wind beneath my wings.

Old Post 01-03-2003 07:59 PM
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

I wouldn't fuck mark with yer dick.

Old Post 01-03-2003 08:00 PM
shyloh
ghost of internetz past

I remember vaguely being there at least one night when you were threatening to bring in your IRCop BF everytime someone picked on you. And yes, you did say the phrase "turn off the internet".

Old Post 01-03-2003 08:02 PM
Thumper
The Rain King

Already saw Mug's pride ( I will not be the same), and you know what else, Mug is starting to sound like annea in his postings...

Old Post 01-03-2003 08:02 PM
Thumper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thumper Click here to Send Thumper a Private Message Find more posts by Thumper Add Thumper to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annea
Angel Puppy

thats so funny. im not even trying to be funny mugtoe. posting what im saying isnt funny its more lame. i guess you cant think of something to say but i was just stating my last and final message. and shyloh if you have proof do send it my way.

Old Post 01-03-2003 08:05 PM
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

anne, is mark circumsized? does he point into the wind, or list to port a bit?

Old Post 01-03-2003 08:06 PM