The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > David Hogg
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

David Hogg

Do you think that one day he'll be president of the United States?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-24-2018 04:35 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I suppose “never say never” applies. That said, only time will tell whether he grows and matures beyond a sanctimonious kid harboring grand delusions of wisdom and knowledge beyond his years, who is presently using his mouth to opportunistically cash-in on an unspeakable act of evil.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 03-25-2018 12:29 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Sounds like presidential material to me!

Old Post 03-25-2018 01:17 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Well, in that regard, Hogg's dynamic is quite old and very, very tired ~ *I was there and you weren't, so what I say is irrefutable and if you disagree with me, you're evil and part of the problem.*

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 03-25-2018 08:32 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Luckily, when I was in high school, I didn't see my friends slaughtered next to me in a classroom.

Old Post 03-25-2018 09:07 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Indeed. Me, too. But I was a victim of gun violence years ago and I survived. So, by the tired dynamic I mentioned, my opinion would be superior to his on that fact alone because he was just an eye witness to it.

Amen.

Old Post 03-25-2018 09:21 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Thank God you survived and are okay. I wonder, if CNN had been in your face every day, what pronouncements you would have made, especially when everyone was praising you and egging you on.

Old Post 03-25-2018 09:38 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

You’re catching on, good buddy.

Amen.

Old Post 03-25-2018 10:20 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I've always been a slow learner. I had to repeat kindergarten.

FIVE TIMES!!

Old Post 03-25-2018 10:26 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I can do it six times:

Kindergarten. Kindergarten. Kindergarten. Kindergarten. Kindergarten. Kindergarten.

Amen.

Old Post 03-25-2018 11:23 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I just pooped myself.

Old Post 03-26-2018 12:38 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

You could turn that into a song, Herk. Like, “Poop Three Times”. Or, “Poopin’ On The Dock Of The Bay”. How about “Strawberry Poops Forever”?

I have lots more great song ideas where those came from.

Amen.

Old Post 03-26-2018 12:51 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

On The Good Shop Lollipoop

Old Post 03-26-2018 01:00 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Jagged Little Poop

Amen.

Old Post 03-26-2018 02:48 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Poop Goes The Weasle

Old Post 03-26-2018 06:08 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!
Poop Goes The Weasle
Shapiro pretty much hits the nails on their heads. Hogg’s a kid and he’s in way over his head:

That’s what I think, anyway.

Amen.

Old Post 03-29-2018 01:28 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I simply don't understand why the right wants to vilify children that are simply demanding their elders to keep them safe.
Why so much negativity?
They don't want to see your guns taken away.
They simply want to feel safe.
And they are demanding their elders to do so or face their votes when they come of age. And many will come of age by 2020.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 03-29-2018 03:50 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

The right? This is where conversations typically get killed, no pun intended. It’s not their desire to be safe that’s the problem. Rather, to a very large degree it is the implication that anyone who dares disagree with, or even question, their divined solutions, is against school safety, etc.

This is nothing new. Race hustlers have used this disingenuous tactic for many years. Organized religion, too. It takes advantage of the fact that most people want to do the right thing.

Amen.

Old Post 03-29-2018 04:06 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Don't flog that Hogg, who's mired in the bog.

He does have authoritarian and dictatorial traits. His making an excuse for that cop is idiotic, childish and insulting. He should be getting a lot of flack on that.

Old Post 03-31-2018 02:42 PM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart
The right? This is where conversations typically get killed, no pun intended. It’s not their desire to be safe that’s the problem. Rather, to a very large degree it is the implication that anyone who dares disagree with, or even question, their divined solutions, is against school safety, etc.

This is nothing new. Race hustlers have used this disingenuous tactic for many years. Organized religion, too. It takes advantage of the fact that most people want to do the right thing.

Amen.

I don't know if you can link this but it's thru facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/motherboar...155866163192561

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 03-31-2018 05:25 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Grasshoppa? Do you really attach credibility to links like that?

Amen.

Last edited by J E B Stuart on 04-02-2018 at 04:36 AM

Old Post 04-02-2018 04:20 AM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Yeah we're not clicking that link, satanic philipino.

Old Post 04-02-2018 01:52 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Facebook is evil.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 04-02-2018 07:04 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

FB is for squids, but I digress.

Amen.

Old Post 04-04-2018 02:31 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

But the content on that particular video is real.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 04-04-2018 06:01 AM