The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Best SPF/Asylum moments
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart
Jinxy. Herk just rested my case for me.

So. Onward to Sunday school for you, Jinxy. Now. Time to start bringin’ in them sheaves.

Amen.

Oracular, don't you dare listen to him. You will rue the day that you go into a Sunday school looking for a partner. May the wrath of God be upon your soul if you deign even contemplating such an ill-advised endeavour! Follow your heart and may it lead you into an insane asylum!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-14-2019 04:11 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Like I said, Jinxy ... Sunday School. This will be the soundtrack of your life if you look for woowoo the Herk way:

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 07-14-2019 04:24 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Oracular, this simply proves me right! You're finding your life partner AFTER they came and took him away. Now he's been rehabilitated, through shock treatments, or, perhaps even better, a frontal lobotomy. Oracular, this is a man who will give you no problem whatsoever! He will do whatever you say and he's yours for life. You never have to worry about him running off with other women! Or give you Bible lectures, which is, unfortunately, the path to which my Uncle Jeb wishes to lead you. Oracular, the choice is yours. Make it wisely.

Old Post 07-14-2019 04:43 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Jinxy? Sorry, but Herk lost his head.

Amen.

Attachment: ab13d2e0-0707-4832-b17e-f0315f3132e2.jpeg
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 07-28-2019 05:29 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Actually, I quit while I was ahead.

Old Post 07-28-2019 03:02 PM
Oracular_Jinx
Old hag

Hahaha and I love they're coming to take me away. Classic. Up there with the horn that beeps beeps beeps and the dead skunk in the middle of the road, stinking up to high heaven. #drdemento... seriously, I wod probably need to start a new religion. I am catholic kind of, but a really not great one despite the Pope jp2 kissing me. I find that Catholicism tries to tie up loose ends but create them too... I see bibles as similar to aesop's fables. Hoping this does not result in a fasttrack to hell. I am 100% not atheist. I feel sort of agnostic. Science is a good thing... but math, religion, and science are all mechanisms to make sense of life and the inexplicable... anyway, enough babbling... Sunday school is not a good option, and I am unsold on the whole insane asylum option. I am ok. I have a cat.

Old Post 08-02-2019 03:49 PM
Oracular_Jinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oracular_Jinx Click here to Send Oracular_Jinx a Private Message Find more posts by Oracular_Jinx Add Oracular_Jinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muffy
Crika bait

quote:
Originally posted by Oracular_Jinx
I am ok. I have a cat.

It's probably more sanitary than a Pinecrika.

Old Post 08-02-2019 06:37 PM
Muffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muffy Click here to Send Muffy a Private Message Find more posts by Muffy Add Muffy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fubar
mud falcon

More sanitary than a religion, to be sure.

Old Post 08-02-2019 06:40 PM
fubar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fubar Click here to Send fubar a Private Message Find more posts by fubar Add fubar to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Oracular_Jinx
Hahaha and I love they're coming to take me away. ...

Jinxy, Jinxy. Let Canupp take you away. Just think, you could be Mrs. Canuck Canupp:

Amen.

Old Post 08-03-2019 04:30 PM
Oracular_Jinx
Old hag

I can be a lot of things without freedom of choice.

Old Post 08-03-2019 05:49 PM
Oracular_Jinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oracular_Jinx Click here to Send Oracular_Jinx a Private Message Find more posts by Oracular_Jinx Add Oracular_Jinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Princess_Chelle
no thank you

This thread makes me miss yall

For serious.
Those were some crazy years. xxoo

Old Post 08-12-2019 10:29 PM
Princess_Chelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Princess_Chelle Click here to Send Princess_Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Chelle Add Princess_Chelle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Re: This thread makes me miss yall

quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Chelle
For serious.
Those were some crazy years. xxoo

Sweet Chelle Bella, know you are dearly missed when you are away. 😘

This is from an interesting read:

...In her classic cultural study The Future of Nostalgia, Svetlana Boym identifies two distinct types of nostalgia: "restorative" nostalgia and "reflective" nostalgia. Tracing the term "nostalgia" back to its coinage by a 17th century medical student, Johannes Hofer, to describe a crippling brain disorder afflicting Swiss mercenary soldiers and other wanderers far away from home, Boym delineates between the two root words of Hofer’s neologism. Restorative nostalgia, as Boym describes it, “puts emphasis on nostos (returning home) and proposes to rebuild the lost home and patch up the memory gaps.” Reflective nostalgia, on the other hand, “dwells in algia (aching), in longing and loss, the imperfect process of remembrance.”...

From here.

Amen.

Last edited by J E B Stuart on 08-18-2019 at 02:27 AM

Old Post 08-13-2019 03:50 PM
Kayla

This thread is full of some crazy nostalgia

Old Post 08-29-2019 10:45 PM
Kayla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kayla Click here to Send Kayla a Private Message Find more posts by Kayla Add Kayla to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Kayla
This thread is full of some crazy nostalgia

Herk can relate, Kayla. He’s super fulla shit. And unabashedly so, I might add.

What are you full of these days?

Amen.

Old Post 10-17-2019 04:45 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Better than fulla cheeeeese.

Old Post 10-17-2019 08:12 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I’m fulla hot air.

Amen.

Old Post 11-05-2019 05:27 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I'm fulla brush, man.

Old Post 11-05-2019 03:17 PM