The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Polìticàs der Mondé > Jeffrey Epstein
Jeffrey Epstein
Died of suicide
Died of Hillary
Died of Obama Trumpmania
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCK
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Politics Jeffrey Epstein

I believe Trump lol.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-12-2019 10:51 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muffy
Crika bait

I don't care. The world is a better place with him not in it. If it was suicide, I'm not going to shed any tears. If it was some big evil plot, they probably did the world a favour. In fact, I hope every one of his friends who joined him at his little pedo paradise also gets removed from this realm, including Trump and Clinton, if the rumours are true.

Old Post 08-13-2019 01:12 AM
Muffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muffy Click here to Send Muffy a Private Message Find more posts by Muffy Add Muffy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Muffy
I don't care. The world is a better place with him not in it. ...I hope every one of his friends who joined him at his little pedo paradise also gets removed from this realm, including Trump and Clinton, if the rumours are true.

Hey Muffy, what particular rumours have you heard and from where, if you recall? This basically sums up what I know, or think I know:

...Clinton has not been accused of any specific sexual misconduct connected to Epstein. As for Trump: During the 2016 campaign, Trump was sued by an anonymous woman who claimed he raped her at an Epstein party when she was 13 years old. However, several journalists who dug into this allegation back then came away voicing caution or downright skepticism, and the accuser withdrew her lawsuit shortly before the election. ...”. From here.

It’s still quite murky on how Epstein acquired his fortune.

As for the world being better off without him, I understand completely where you’re coming from with that, but I wish he hadn’t clocked out so soon. That said, I won’t be surprised if it turns out he had some assistance stepping out the door. This is definitely one of those “stay tuned” deals.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 08-13-2019 05:45 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muffy
Crika bait

Happy reading: http://thememoryhole2.org/blog/doe-v-trump (comprehensive cover of Doe v Trump, also touches on Clinton)

Old Post 08-13-2019 06:44 AM
Muffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muffy Click here to Send Muffy a Private Message Find more posts by Muffy Add Muffy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muffy
Crika bait

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart
... I wish he hadn’t clocked out so soon. That said, I won’t be surprised if it turns out he had some assistance stepping out the door. This is definitely one of those “stay tuned” deals.

His death means it's pretty much open season on any evidence they dredge up at his house, this could get very interesting. I suspect there are a lot of mighty powerful people shitting bricks about now (either that or they have yet to realise that killing Epstein before he could cut a deal might not have been the best way to go... I guess it depends how deep this goes, if it's as nefarious as some are claiming).

Old Post 08-13-2019 06:58 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Thanks for the source link, Muffy.

Speaking of nefarious, if Epstein’s death comes to be widely perceived as “arranged”, I expect many potential witnesses will get severely cold feet. Their apprehension about coming forward would be quite understandable, considering they may be putting a target on their backs.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 08-13-2019 08:01 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muffy
Crika bait

If you step back and just forget for a minute that we've all become so used to hearing about all the corrupt and despicable conduct, it really is mind-boggling. These are the elite. They control the economy and the government. And they're really horrible, scary people.

Old Post 08-13-2019 08:56 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I am having a really difficult time swallowing a conclusion that Epstein died at his own hand. I have a picture in my mind of a man who had long grown accustomed to getting his way. I don’t see him hitting rock bottom and checking out. Hell, he’d already been there, done that, and lived to play another day.

On the other hand, he is an enigma to someone like me. For all I know, he was mad as a March Hare.

Amen.

Old Post 08-16-2019 03:10 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Sparring Clinton

Here. This goes on the wall right there.

Amen.

Attachment: b0f3e915-6922-4fec-aa85-69c431d83f59.jpeg
This has been downloaded 9 time(s).

Old Post 08-16-2019 03:49 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Muffy
If you step back and just forget for a minute that we've all become so used to hearing about all the corrupt and despicable conduct, it really is mind-boggling. These are the elite. They control the economy and the government. And they're really horrible, scary people.

Muffy, I try to avoid posting numerous and/or lengthy sources, material, etc. I don’t read most of it when posted by others and I try to avoid doing the same to others.

There are, however, exceptions. 😉

If you are so inclined, you might give a listen to Judge Jeanine Pirro’s opening from yesterday which I have posted below. It falls right in with your comments and it gave me great cause for pause on the M.E.’s suicide opinion. Judge Jeanine certainly did not pull any punches. It starts at 1:00 and concludes at 8:25:

Amen.

Old Post 08-18-2019 06:52 PM
Muffy
Crika bait

Thanks JEB. There are some big, big questions to be asked here, not the least of which are why Barr and Acosta got their jobs in the first place.

Old Post 08-19-2019 01:07 AM