The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > Asylum Photo Album 2018
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

Meh, not very well. I skype the kids but the boy doesn't like to chat online (can't shut him up in person) and the girl has a little boyfriend now so dear lo' dad is a mere annoyance now, unless she needs me to buy her something. I get fits of depression about it every now and again but I kinda knew this was going to happen when the ex-opotomus fucked off back to Santa Cruz.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-01-2019 03:31 AM
Pinecrika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinecrika Click here to Send Pinecrika a Private Message Find more posts by Pinecrika Add Pinecrika to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

Being overseas is a new realm of long distance.

Old Post 06-01-2019 03:32 AM
Pinecrika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinecrika Click here to Send Pinecrika a Private Message Find more posts by Pinecrika Add Pinecrika to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Hey, Crika, good to see you. My ex turned my two sons against me and so we were estranged for several years until they wised up. Today I am really close to one, but the other is still being brainwashed by his mother. I talk to him, but we're not as close. It bothers me, but what can I do? His case is complicated by him having mental issues. It is what it is. Anyway, I can sympathize with the sort of shit you're dealing with.

Old Post 06-01-2019 05:40 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fubar
mud falcon

Can we all agree that people with cunts are cunts?

Old Post 06-01-2019 05:58 AM
fubar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fubar Click here to Send fubar a Private Message Find more posts by fubar Add fubar to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muffy
Crika bait

I'm a cunt. Don't fucking forget it either.

Old Post 06-01-2019 06:26 AM
Muffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muffy Click here to Send Muffy a Private Message Find more posts by Muffy Add Muffy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

Nope, you're my classy lady *kisses*

Old Post 06-01-2019 09:16 AM
Muffy
Crika bait

Shhh. Don't ruin my cunt persona, cuddlemuffin.

Old Post 06-01-2019 09:20 AM
Muffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muffy Click here to Send Muffy a Private Message Find more posts by Muffy Add Muffy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

quote:
Originally posted by Trenchant_Troll
Hey, Crika, good to see you.....

Likewise, mate. I don't have the problem of the kids being poisoned against me, they're proud Idaho We just have that distance thing.

Old Post 06-01-2019 09:52 AM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Jeez what a bunch of losers.

Old Post 06-01-2019 12:03 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muffy
Crika bait

Yep. The losers' club. But the made for screen version where Beverly Marsh doesn't get gang banged by the rest of them.

Old Post 06-01-2019 12:08 PM
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

Hey! We need more gang bang in our lives.

Old Post 06-01-2019 12:14 PM
Muffy
Crika bait

You're more than welcome to volunteer, as long as I can watch and don't have to participate.

Old Post 06-01-2019 12:17 PM
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

quote:
Originally posted by Pinecrika
Likewise, mate. I don't have the problem of the kids being poisoned against me, they're proud Idahoans, not Califucktards. We just have that distance thing.

Old Post 06-01-2019 12:24 PM
bacidath
me - a killer

quote:
Originally posted by Muffy
You're more than welcome to volunteer, as long as I can watch and don't have to participate.
I call power pivot.

Old Post 06-01-2019 01:45 PM
bacidath is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bacidath Click here to Send bacidath a Private Message Find more posts by bacidath Add bacidath to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fubar
mud falcon

Pretty sure she's only giving him permission to power bottom.

Old Post 06-01-2019 09:31 PM
fubar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fubar Click here to Send fubar a Private Message Find more posts by fubar Add fubar to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote