The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Asylum Suppository > Large Filipino - The Bubble
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

The Bubble

Large Filipino
The Bubble

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-23-2005 03:57 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buddha's penis
has it all

survival is easy, which makes it a "simple pleasure", and in our culture nothing easy is worth having so we complicate everything.
odd that people call things "simple pleasures" when it seems so difficult to appreciate them, i think.

i wouldn't mind a bit less ambiguity, though. i wouldn't mind never being told the plot of a tv show ever again.

Old Post 05-23-2005 04:05 AM
buddha's penis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buddha's penis Click here to Send buddha's penis a Private Message Find more posts by buddha's penis Add buddha's penis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

I wouldn't mind there never being another tv show again - ever.

Old Post 05-23-2005 04:13 AM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I wish I could just work out and get fit and lose some real weight so I can live.
I can do it but with all the motivation it takes to do it,there's still the option of stopping what your doing. It's not a necessity as much as it's a desire.
I wish it was a necessity.
Yea. it is. But it won't affect the right now.
I wish it would affect the right now.
And I don't have a choice.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 05-23-2005 05:52 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
plum
Last Man

Creating a comfort zone is no excuse for complacency. But it is a good reason to spend your newfound time doing things other than just supporting your basic needs. Is your "bubble" a sanctuary or an opportunity for something that you didn't have before? Do you hide inside it or are you on its outer edge, constantly pushing it further with the same tenacity and diligence you had when you first started?

Old Post 05-26-2005 11:59 AM
plum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plum Click here to Send plum a Private Message Find more posts by plum Add plum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

It's a......sancurary.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 05-27-2005 08:00 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I just had to bump this because I was just floored by my own writing.
Thanks Asylum for keeping a part of our souls on record.
I would have forgotten about this.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 11-10-2014 05:27 AM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Indeed, it's a great, if a bit unwieldy, diary.

Old Post 11-10-2014 10:28 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote