The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Polìticàs der Mondé > Donald Trump
Donald Trump
Is a rich idiot
Is not a rich idiot
Might be a rich idiot
Fuck you you fucking fuck fuck
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (15): « First ... « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

He is alleged to have said that slavery was/is a choice. People don't like truth.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2018 03:20 AM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
TRUMP VIOLATED ME.
He will send me hush money soon.
My American dream is realized.

Grasshoppa. Will we call you “Stormy Tengas”?

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 05-05-2018 03:39 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Woah. Every day, Trump shovels more shit on USA. We knew it was a land of hypocrisy, but now it's a psychosis we normally associate with failed states.

It's pride, fucking with them. If we have learned anything from this place, it's that an American will in no way accept that he was wrong. He will rather be a transparent, infantile bully.
It's a great mystery that spirals into misery.

But that's why America has blues and country, I guess. In song, the frustrating identity loss and depression can get out. And then they are ready to be subservient robots once again.

Old Post 05-06-2018 11:27 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

More poop comes out of your mouth then comes out of my ass when I have a bad case of diarrhea.

Old Post 05-09-2018 12:24 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

I have to say your argumentation is better than expected. Are you a lawyer?

Old Post 05-21-2018 11:15 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Welcome back!

Old Post 05-21-2018 03:06 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!
Welcome back!
Don’t sweat it, Herk. It’s not bad manners to him. It’s the Law of Jante.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 06-04-2018 10:27 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I have enjoyed the nicknames, but the latest one is still giving me the chuckles and chortles. “Wake up Punchy!”

Amen.

Old Post 06-14-2018 05:09 PM
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

quote:
Originally posted by Coincidence
I have to say your argumentation is better than expected. Are you a lawyer?
Not my words, but I mostly agree with what is said here:

quote:
Is there any credible explanation for President Trump's behavior at the June 2018 G7 meeting other than a desire to impress and support Russia and Vladimir Putin?

John Cate

Sure, there is, but I’m not sure Trump could ever explain it in a way that people would listen, or that would be acceptable to the segment of the U.S. population that thinks the EU and its way of doing things are some sort of enlightened nirvana.

As Trump has been saying for three decades, long before he became President, and as John Cate has been saying for nearly as long, basically since a year or two after he saw the Berlin Wall come down, the “Atlantic Alliance” revered by people like this NYT writer is outdated, a deal we made out of necessity in the post-World War II era, and which was one-sided then but we accepted out of expediency. Since the early 1990’s, it’s even more one-sided and no longer necessary. Europe doesn’t need a “big brother” across the pond to babysit it and protect it from the Bear anymore.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel, over a year ago, unwittingly acknowledged the one-sided relationship between western Europe and the United States with one comment she made:

“The times in which we could completely depend on others are, to a certain extent, over. I’ve experienced that in the last few days. We Europeans truly have to take our fate into our own hands.”

Well, boo hoo, Frau Bundeskanzler, but since when is the country with the fourth-largest GDP in the world, the leading country in a supranational entity that has the second-largest GDP in the world if considered as a unit, entitled to completely depend—her words, not mine—on another country?

We let you do that, Frau Merkel, because your continent engaged in the greatest display of collective insanity the world had ever seen. When it was all over, millions of people were dead and your whole continent was devastated. We poured billions of dollars into the rebuilding effort, even helping your country and your erstwhile Italian friends who also waged war on us. We got all of you back on your feet, signed a defense pact that allowed you to devote 98 percent of your budget to non-military stuff, and protected you from the Soviets and all of their satrapies in eastern Europe.

We did all of this for 44 years, even after the sweetheart deal made you so prosperous that sometimes Europe was better off than we were in America. And it worked so well that on a 9th of November—a day that had lived in infamy in your own Nation, Frau Bundeskanzler—became the day your country truly became free and ultimately united once more.

Germany owed it all to us, whether they wanted to admit it or not. But we never asked for anything, from them or anyone else in Europe. And we kept on living up to the same agreement for years and years, even when the Bear was pushed all the way back to his frontiers in the days of Ivan the Terrible.

What did we get in return? Europe doesn’t live up to its mutual defense commitments, and its own defense systems are a joke. Here are some shining examples from your own country, Frau Bundeskanzler:

German engineering yields new warship that isn’t fit for sea | SOFREP

German Luftwaffe only has four operation-ready Eurofighter jets: report

With allies like this, we sure don’t need any enemies!

The “Atlantic Alliance” is a license to freeload, and we’re the stooges. And Europe adds insult to injury by telling us “oh, you’re doing it all wrong, and that’s why you have the problems you do.” That’s right, we’re the ones who built the greatest and most powerful Nation the world had ever seen in 170 years, but the continent that spent 1,500 years murdering each other knows better than we do. Certainly, Europe’s ability to dole out the bread and circuses helps keep the masses pacified, but that’s easy to do when you can outsource so many of the bills to “Uncle Sam, Washington, D.C., U.S.A.”

So let’s move on from 1945 and 1989 and on to today, and a United States that’s a little tired of paying the freight for everything in an inequitable partnership. Donald Trump may be the worst diplomat on the face of the Earth, but he isn’t saying anything that a lot of us aren’t feeling. And please don’t start with the “we won the war together” argument, not when the last I checked, 10 member states of the current EU were either members of, or co-belligerents with, the Axis Powers. (If we want to be friends with the countries that did the most to help win the war, we need Russia and China as our allies.) Or the “shared values” argument, either. The last I checked, most Americans don’t have much use for social democracy or secular humanism.

Trump isn’t trying to “destroy the West,” he’s seeking a fair and equitable relationship between countries that live up to their own responsibilities. And if we can’t have it, then perhaps it’s time we were moving on and going our separate ways.

Old Post 06-16-2018 12:10 AM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Attachment: 35311944_1911280595836125_8521637125865603072_n.jpg
This has been downloaded 5 time(s).

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 06-16-2018 12:43 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Soo any Trumpgrets yet?

Old Post 06-24-2018 10:40 AM