The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > i start feeling uncomfortable
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-09-2018 04:05 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

HAAAAAAAAAAA!

Old Post 06-10-2018 11:44 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Chelle
personally, all the fighting and bickering does not make me happy. therefore i do not take part in it. if you dont like to fight and argue, then simply dont do it. for those of you who enjoy a good argument, or need a little extra drama in your lives, then have at it. ...
Fighting? Bickering? Drama? No way, Chella Bella, no way. Why, the site was only weeks old. The honeymoon love joy juices hadn’t even dried. It was the dawning of the forum age of Aquarius. Community. Free love. Napster.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 06-12-2018 05:42 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iglo

what happened to this place.

i found an unread PM from melon from 2011.

Last edited by iglo on 06-14-2018 at 10:43 PM

Old Post 06-14-2018 10:20 PM
iglo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iglo Click here to Send iglo a Private Message Find more posts by iglo Add iglo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

It's all my fault.

Old Post 06-15-2018 04:16 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Ith nawt.

It’s all iglo’s fault for not answering melon back in 2011.

Amen.

Old Post 06-15-2018 08:16 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

That has been bothering me for a long time.

Old Post 06-17-2018 02:02 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I think melon returned to his planet.

Amen.

Old Post 06-17-2018 11:53 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I hope he saved money by having a round trip ticket. I hope he knows that a penny saved is a penny earned. Or maybe they don't care about those things where he's from.

Old Post 06-18-2018 02:45 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I have no idea, Herk. You’ll need to ask melon next time you see him.

Amen.

Old Post 06-18-2018 05:03 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Does his planet allow visitors? Also, I checked all the airlines and none of them have Melania on their schedule, so how do I get there?

Old Post 06-18-2018 02:11 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

You’ll have to ask melon. I have no frikkin’ clue.

Amen.

Old Post 06-18-2018 03:58 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

melon hates me.

Old Post 06-20-2018 04:11 PM