The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > okay, somethin's up
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

okay, somethin's up

I can no longer tell how to post a blog here I used able to do that drunk or sober, and it's gone now. I was gonna share my heavy feels about a boy, but no. So fuck you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-07-2015 05:46 AM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

that may not have been my best post ever on the asylum

Old Post 05-07-2015 05:47 AM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

I purposely didn't delete that , so I can remember this tomorrrow. But I think far ahead

Old Post 05-07-2015 05:50 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Watch Robot Chicken.
They rule.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 05-07-2015 06:04 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

A moderator is writing a blog faq to you as we speak, I'm sure of it.

Meanwhile post your story here.

Old Post 05-07-2015 11:20 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

Suppose I story

Old Post 05-07-2015 04:33 PM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Hehe, he's even the mod there.

Old Post 05-07-2015 05:16 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

senile

Old Post 05-07-2015 05:54 PM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

What are "heavy feels"?

Somehow, it just doesn't sound good.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 05-09-2015 05:55 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Mugtoe's in love, but society frowns upon their lifestyle and now the boy has run away to join a monastery.

Old Post 05-09-2015 11:52 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

But, "heavy feels"? Was he trying to say the boy makes him feel overweight?

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 05-10-2015 07:06 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

I'm afraid this well is dry.

Old Post 05-10-2015 02:21 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

It's Mugtoe's fault.

Amen.

Old Post 05-11-2015 05:11 AM
rodney
It's cold down here.

Holy Crap

You people managed to continue existing without me? I'm going to have to put in a call to tech support.

Old Post 05-12-2015 01:55 AM
rodney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodney Click here to Send rodney a Private Message Find more posts by rodney Add rodney to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

What the hell? You were supposed to be lost down the black hole of military adventurism.

Welcome back, kid.

Old Post 05-12-2015 02:25 AM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodney
It's cold down here.

I'm neither lost nor found but definitely regressing.

Old Post 05-12-2015 02:38 AM
rodney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodney Click here to Send rodney a Private Message Find more posts by rodney Add rodney to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiZZ
awsomeness incarnit

i saw a duck

Old Post 05-12-2015 03:26 AM
RiZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiZZ Click here to Send RiZZ a Private Message Visit RiZZ's homepage! Find more posts by RiZZ Add RiZZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

They tell me that looking like a duck is very hip and 'with it'.

Old Post 05-12-2015 01:07 PM
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

That's not the real RiZZ, the real RiZZ can't spell that well.

Old Post 05-12-2015 02:10 PM
RiZZ
awsomeness incarnit

years of typing emails to stupid users has forced me to learn to words better.

also web broswers have spell check now.

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE!

Old Post 05-12-2015 08:24 PM
RiZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiZZ Click here to Send RiZZ a Private Message Visit RiZZ's homepage! Find more posts by RiZZ Add RiZZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
theMAC
lone gunman for the govt

The real RiZZ appears only once per year like Santa.

Old Post 05-13-2015 01:30 AM
theMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theMAC Click here to Send theMAC a Private Message Find more posts by theMAC Add theMAC to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodney
It's cold down here.

I request things from him on a regular basis. Definitely the real RiZZ.

Old Post 05-23-2015 10:14 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Re: okay, somethin's up

quote:
Originally posted by Mugtoe
... So fuck you.
No thanks, Mugzy. Sounds like a job for Heffernan.

Amen.

Old Post 02-23-2018 07:08 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Whatever became of Mugtoe? Did he eventually move in with his tractor?

Old Post 02-24-2018 06:48 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

All we know from FB is his trailer park got snow.

Old Post 02-24-2018 07:35 PM