The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Pissups > UK Omnibus Pissup Forum > Limey drink this Wednesday 3rd December
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
macker
Holy Me-el

He also started ragging on you about still living with your mum?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-04-2003 05:27 PM
macker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for macker Click here to Send macker a Private Message Visit macker's homepage! Find more posts by macker Add macker to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

quote:
Originally posted by buddha's penis
me. hello.
smug needs a haircut, his head looks misshapen.

Yes. I cut it very short with beardtrimmers nowadays, but I am under orders to let it grow so I look more like my passport photo for when I fly to the US next week.

It'll be short again then.

Old Post 12-04-2003 05:45 PM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

quote:
Originally posted by urbanjunkie
we call rebel, the "cock".

The only reason your smiling in this shot is because you begged me to stick my finger up you 'arris..

Old Post 12-04-2003 05:50 PM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missphinx
Edgy the Budgie

As almost always, you people are too freaking cute for words.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Cockney_Rebel_Yell gets my nomination for best new person of the year. Or maybe that should be the last two to three months, since back farther than that has become somewhat of a blur.

Old Post 12-04-2003 06:34 PM
missphinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missphinx Click here to Send missphinx a Private Message Find more posts by missphinx Add missphinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lanin
Tennis Ball Retriever

Well, I'm happy to see that things went well across the pond!

Nice that all of you live close enough to make an evening of it.

Hopefully no strippers were mauled or molested because CzEcH didnt turn up at work.

Old Post 12-04-2003 06:37 PM
lanin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lanin Click here to Send lanin a Private Message Find more posts by lanin Add lanin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

quote:
Originally posted by Smug Git
I am under orders to let it grow so I look more like my passport photo for when I fly to the US next week.

Maybe a toupee.

Old Post 12-04-2003 08:14 PM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smug Git
Arrogance Personified

I think not.

Old Post 12-04-2003 08:18 PM
Smug Git is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smug Git Click here to Send Smug Git a Private Message Find more posts by Smug Git Add Smug Git to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmmtravis
stealthy ninja

Good pics.

Old Post 12-04-2003 08:31 PM
mmmtravis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmmtravis Click here to Send mmmtravis a Private Message Visit mmmtravis's homepage! Find more posts by mmmtravis Add mmmtravis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

quote:
Originally posted by missphinx
Cockney_Rebel_Yell gets my nomination for best new person of the year. Or maybe that should be the last two to three months, since back farther than that has become somewhat of a blur.

You hittin on me?

Old Post 12-04-2003 09:09 PM
Cockney_Rebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cockney_Rebel Click here to Send Cockney_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Cockney_Rebel Add Cockney_Rebel to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missphinx
Edgy the Budgie

Not under the circumstances, but I could pretend to, I suppose.

I just think anybody with the nerve to meet up with such loons after less than a week deserves some kind of award.

Old Post 12-04-2003 10:49 PM
missphinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missphinx Click here to Send missphinx a Private Message Find more posts by missphinx Add missphinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buddha's penis
has it all

this reminds me, i had dinner with flo and his girlfriend wendy and my friend laura. wendy took one picture but i did not take any because flo does not like pictures. we just ate, and drank a bit. i'm sorry.

Old Post 12-04-2003 10:53 PM
buddha's penis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buddha's penis Click here to Send buddha's penis a Private Message Find more posts by buddha's penis Add buddha's penis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missphinx
Edgy the Budgie

were you in canada or california?

I just spent a month driving around california with pangloss. But I don't have pictures either. (uh huh)

Old Post 12-04-2003 11:08 PM
buddha's penis
has it all

i was in canada.
you should have taken pictures.

Old Post 12-04-2003 11:29 PM
buddha's penis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buddha's penis Click here to Send buddha's penis a Private Message Find more posts by buddha's penis Add buddha's penis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
funkyrooster
King Leer

Macker bought me a steak

I love Macker

He is my new favourite person

Old Post 12-05-2003 01:54 AM
funkyrooster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for funkyrooster Click here to Send funkyrooster a Private Message Find more posts by funkyrooster Add funkyrooster to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

he's great for that. there's something about macker and a meal. he apparently is one of those people, like my grandmother, who thinks most of the world's problems could be solved with a decent meal.

Old Post 12-05-2003 01:56 AM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buddha's penis
has it all

well, to be honest, most of the world's problems could be solved with a decent meal.
okay, more than one, but the point remains.

Old Post 12-05-2003 02:00 AM
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

quote:
Originally posted by missphinx
I just think anybody with the nerve to meet up with such loons after less than a week deserves some kind of award.

Considering I am a complete loon and the bastards drink in my local, i did not think nothing of it really..

Old Post 12-05-2003 09:53 AM
Cockney_Rebel
Scarred for Life

Damn. Pictures gone. Great night. RIP Andy.

Old Post 02-15-2014 11:17 PM