The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Halle
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

Halle

Sexiest woman Alive?
Esquire thinks so.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Mov...ref=mpstoryview

OK, she is hot.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-08-2008 04:08 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Your debilitating condition, the one that allows you to support you assertion with nothing more than a lame CNN link, speaks volumes and causes all that cast an eye upon you to shake their heads in pity.

Old Post 10-08-2008 04:14 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Avondale
oh hello

i've never really found her to be very attractive at all

Old Post 10-08-2008 04:17 AM
Avondale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Avondale Click here to Send Avondale a Private Message Find more posts by Avondale Add Avondale to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

I'm saying no.

-m

Old Post 10-08-2008 04:44 AM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mister Freign
Population Surplus

Esquire is full of racist self-loathing recrimination, clearly. Vanilla pudding pops are OK once in a while but let's not pretend they're a masterpiece. + her boobs are weird and she ruined Storm.

Old Post 10-08-2008 05:28 AM
Mister Freign is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mister Freign Click here to Send Mister Freign a Private Message Find more posts by Mister Freign Add Mister Freign to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
loser
oxymoran

She falls outside my fetish range. Thumbs down.

Old Post 10-08-2008 05:33 AM
loser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for loser Click here to Send loser a Private Message Find more posts by loser Add loser to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
堑r关
Frolicking Kitty Cat

quote:
Originally posted by Mister Freign
Esquire is full of racist self-loathing recrimination, clearly. Vanilla pudding pops are OK once in a while but let's not pretend they're a masterpiece. + her boobs are weird and she ruined Storm.
ruined storm? jesus fuck, if she ruined storm, then she totally fucked catwoman in the anus with a rusty pole. she should be slain for that crime against kitties alone.

in summary, she's probably purrrrfect for topping "Esquires" latest poll. after all, they mean so much

Old Post 10-08-2008 08:44 AM
堑r关 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 堑r关 Find more posts by 堑r关 Add 堑r关 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by Trenchant_Troll
Your debilitating condition, the one that allows you to support you assertion with nothing more than a lame CNN link, speaks volumes and causes all that cast an eye upon you to shake their heads in pity.

You are a homo.

Old Post 10-08-2008 11:59 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by Avondale
i've never really found her to be very attractive at all

You are a homo.

Old Post 10-08-2008 11:59 AM
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by Mordecai
I'm saying no.

-m

You are a little homo.

Old Post 10-08-2008 12:00 PM
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by Mister Freign

Yep, another homo.

Old Post 10-08-2008 12:03 PM
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by loser
She falls outside my fetish range. Thumbs down.

Skinny homo.

Old Post 10-08-2008 12:06 PM
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by 堑r关
ruined storm? jesus fuck, if she ruined storm, then she totally fucked catwoman in the anus with a rusty pole. she should be slain for that crime against kitties alone.

in summary, she's probably purrrrfect for topping "Esquires" latest poll. after all, they mean so much

Jealous.

Old Post 10-08-2008 12:07 PM
Vegas
15 = micropenis

Not the sexiest woman alive.

However, I wanted to read the issue as soon as I saw her on the cover. She's fine. Finer than Freign, that's for sure.

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 10-08-2008 12:12 PM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

You're all gayer than a tree full of monkeys.

Old Post 10-08-2008 12:23 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

I think she's hot as fuck.

Old Post 10-08-2008 12:35 PM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dogcow
bruco

i'd hit it.

Old Post 10-08-2008 12:37 PM
dogcow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dogcow Click here to Send dogcow a Private Message Find more posts by dogcow Add dogcow to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

I'd hit it repeatedly. Hell, I'd let her hit me.

Old Post 10-08-2008 05:46 PM
Pinecrika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinecrika Click here to Send Pinecrika a Private Message Find more posts by Pinecrika Add Pinecrika to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FuhQall
High Flyer

Gets my vote, I would shove one up her with little to no hesitation.

Old Post 10-08-2008 06:15 PM
FuhQall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FuhQall Click here to Send FuhQall a Private Message Find more posts by FuhQall Add FuhQall to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
堑r关
Frolicking Kitty Cat

quote:
Originally posted by wonderaz
Jealous.

pffft. envious of pfeiffer and newmar maybe. halle's way too fucking sweet for me

there's no comparison

Old Post 10-08-2008 07:55 PM
堑r关 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 堑r关 Find more posts by 堑r关 Add 堑r关 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

The sheer number of ugly women with children makes using the fact that males would fuck a particular woman a useless metric.

-m

Old Post 10-08-2008 07:58 PM
Mordecai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mordecai Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Add Mordecai to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xxooxxoo
picture whore

to each his own, to me shes just a random tanned slut.

Old Post 10-08-2008 08:20 PM
xxooxxoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xxooxxoo Click here to Send xxooxxoo a Private Message Find more posts by xxooxxoo Add xxooxxoo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skinny
Bone-yard

quote:
Originally posted by Mordecai
The sheer number of ugly women with children makes using the fact that males would fuck a particular woman a useless metric.

-m

So? I'd kick it, but only if she begged.

Old Post 10-08-2008 08:22 PM
skinny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skinny Click here to Send skinny a Private Message Find more posts by skinny Add skinny to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mordecai

Exactly.

-m

Old Post 10-08-2008 08:40 PM
lanin
Tennis Ball Retriever

I want a sister a little prettier and more spacious/roomy (big car comfort). Beyonce FTW any day of the week.

Old Post 10-09-2008 07:44 PM
lanin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lanin Click here to Send lanin a Private Message Find more posts by lanin Add lanin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote