The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > Asylum Photo Album 2016
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
J E B Stuart
Administrator

And fat Chinese laundryman. Don't forget that. Grasshoppa is also our fat Chinese laundryman.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-20-2017 01:57 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

Ghost towns don't have laundries, especially when all the Chinamen are conscripted to work on the railroad and the railroad didn't pass this way. Besides, LF is Filipino, not a Chink, although your confusion is entirely understandable.

At any rate, ix-nay on the aundry-lay.

Old Post 03-20-2017 02:27 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

No confusion, ol' pal. Didn't you ever year the old story about the gold miners and what they did when they got lonesome up in the Klondike?

If Grasshoppa can be a great political mind (just read his posts), he can be a fat Chinese laundryman, too.

After all, Rachel says she's a sistah.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 03-20-2017 03:07 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Old Post 03-21-2017 02:13 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rust
Vote GOP

quote:
Originally posted by Trenchant_Troll
Pabst Blue Ribbon? Jesus.

Wat? You want to fight about it, cuz I'll smash yer face m8.

Old Post 03-29-2017 02:46 AM
rust is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rust Click here to Send rust a Private Message Find more posts by rust Add rust to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by rust
Wat? You want to fight about it, cuz I'll smash yer face m8.

He's not a well man. Please smash mine instead.

Old Post 03-29-2017 06:36 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I'm actually doing laundry right now. True story!

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 03-30-2017 05:11 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
I'm actually doing laundry right now. True story!

Do you separate your whites from your coloreds?

Old Post 03-30-2017 08:12 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Grasshoppa doesn't know. He's colorblind.

Amen.

Old Post 03-31-2017 05:24 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

As are all good Liberals.

Old Post 03-31-2017 05:35 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Oxymoron alert!

Amen.

Old Post 03-31-2017 06:02 AM
Some Girl
Scarred for Life

Location: Either Georgia or Alabama, depending on the time of year.

Me and this crazy guy just became an aunt and uncle...Again

Attachment: us.jpg
This has been downloaded 23 time(s).

Old Post 04-15-2017 06:51 AM
Some Girl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Some Girl Click here to Send Some Girl a Private Message Visit Some Girl's homepage! Find more posts by Some Girl Add Some Girl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Some Girl
Scarred for Life

My feet and my guy's feet.

Attachment: curte 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 22 time(s).

Old Post 04-15-2017 06:57 AM
Some Girl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Some Girl Click here to Send Some Girl a Private Message Visit Some Girl's homepage! Find more posts by Some Girl Add Some Girl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Some Girl
Scarred for Life

And finally, just me.

Attachment: curte 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 21 time(s).

Old Post 04-15-2017 06:59 AM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Very nice.
Though I could hardly see the picture through our fog of testosterone.

Aren you getting your own kids?

Old Post 04-15-2017 10:50 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Some Girl
Scarred for Life

One day, not right now. Work and school AND nephews are taking all my time! I can't wait, though.

Old Post 04-16-2017 05:28 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Nice!

Old Post 04-17-2017 10:27 PM
rust
Vote GOP

i forgot there were black people on the internet. and chicks, if we're being honest. a black chick on the internet though? muh pants get tight.

also, here's me looking at a glass.

and here i am reaching for said glass.

Old Post 04-28-2017 06:38 PM
rust is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rust Click here to Send rust a Private Message Find more posts by rust Add rust to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote