The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > Things I think will make LF say, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
Pages (24): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Cherry Yidaki
upgraded from "dead"

Things I think will make LF say, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Just because the thought of it tickles me. And we need more people who go, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" in our lives.

heh

This is a thread that ought to have some longevity.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-28-2007 12:19 AM
Cherry Yidaki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cherry Yidaki Click here to Send Cherry Yidaki a Private Message Find more posts by Cherry Yidaki Add Cherry Yidaki to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

You should be banned for this, ya know that?

Old Post 11-28-2007 12:30 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cherry Yidaki
upgraded from "dead"

Add it to the list.

Old Post 11-28-2007 12:49 AM
Cherry Yidaki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cherry Yidaki Click here to Send Cherry Yidaki a Private Message Find more posts by Cherry Yidaki Add Cherry Yidaki to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cherry Yidaki
upgraded from "dead"

gangbang

Attachment: blackgangbang.jpg
This has been downloaded 668 time(s).

Old Post 11-28-2007 05:00 AM
Cherry Yidaki
upgraded from "dead"

fa la la la labomba!

Attachment: notamachoride.jpg
This has been downloaded 662 time(s).

Old Post 11-28-2007 09:08 AM
rodney
It's cold down here.

I totally say EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all the time.

Old Post 11-28-2007 09:28 AM
rodney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodney Click here to Send rodney a Private Message Find more posts by rodney Add rodney to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Yay! This thread will be epic.

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!![p]

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 11-28-2007 01:16 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cherry Yidaki
upgraded from "dead"

quote:
Originally posted by rodney
I totally say EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all the time.

Then I like the fuck out of you already.

Old Post 11-28-2007 01:41 PM
Cherry Yidaki
upgraded from "dead"

quote:
Originally posted by Large Filipino
Yay! This thread will be epic.

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!![p]

You betcha. How's about an "EEE" rating system for the ones you like? It'll be like a poll. You can rate how much you like a particular picture with the length of your delighted squeal. You'll totally be the Gene Siskel of the IoD.

Old Post 11-28-2007 04:29 PM
Cherry Yidaki
upgraded from "dead"

freaky. When I attach the gull/banana picture it picks up a hell woman image. So I have to link the gull. It's a twofer, LF!

Attachment: 4177799-md.jpg
This has been downloaded 583 time(s).

Last edited by Cherry Yidaki on 11-28-2007 at 04:37 PM

Old Post 11-28-2007 04:33 PM
Cherry Yidaki
upgraded from "dead"

This one will have him on the floor in an elmospasm. :)

You totally need this for Moop.

Attachment: 111.jpg
This has been downloaded 524 time(s).

Old Post 11-29-2007 12:17 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Hello kitty! EEEE!!!!

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 11-29-2007 03:09 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cherry Yidaki
upgraded from "dead"

Old Post 11-29-2007 05:15 PM
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

Now that is fucking awsome. I'm going to have to file that idea away 'till the kids are bigger and can truly enjoy the mixture of insect torture and aeronautics.

Old Post 11-29-2007 11:10 PM
Pinecrika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinecrika Click here to Send Pinecrika a Private Message Find more posts by Pinecrika Add Pinecrika to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cherry Yidaki
upgraded from "dead"

Attachment: 539fresh.jpg
This has been downloaded 481 time(s).

Old Post 11-30-2007 03:42 PM
Cherry Yidaki
upgraded from "dead"

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - pork product in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'!

Old Post 12-03-2007 01:07 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I bet it has screws.

I want a Trump sex doll.
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 12-03-2007 01:09 AM
Cherry Yidaki
upgraded from "dead"

His might - but yours surely will.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - pork product in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'!

Old Post 12-03-2007 01:12 AM
Cherry Yidaki
upgraded from "dead"

I hope Santa brings you an electric train set for Christmas, dude.

Attachment: anal.jpg
This has been downloaded 457 time(s).

Old Post 12-04-2007 03:56 AM
Cherry Yidaki
upgraded from "dead"

You need an assistant - to hand you monkey wrenches and stuff

Attachment: funny_pictures_1584.jpg
This has been downloaded 442 time(s).

Old Post 12-04-2007 05:00 PM
Cherry Yidaki
upgraded from "dead"

Attachment: wagon2.jpg
This has been downloaded 427 time(s).

Old Post 12-06-2007 06:15 AM
Cherry Yidaki
upgraded from "dead"

Old Post 12-07-2007 12:50 PM
mozilla
i don't give a damn

is this LF when he was small?

Attachment: fountain.jpg
This has been downloaded 416 time(s).

Old Post 12-07-2007 04:41 PM
mozilla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mozilla Click here to Send mozilla a Private Message Find more posts by mozilla Add mozilla to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cherry Yidaki
upgraded from "dead"

No - the stream's coming from the front. heh

Old Post 12-07-2007 04:49 PM
jazebelle
Ms Sayang

OK I like Cherry he's funny, and the newbie mozilla's pretty amusing too... EEEEEEEE!!!!

Old Post 12-07-2007 11:54 PM
jazebelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jazebelle Click here to Send jazebelle a Private Message Find more posts by jazebelle Add jazebelle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote