The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > abandoned hope valley
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
creepy uncle
Anal oops

abandoned hope valley

yesterday i managed to drag suki out of my studio of stern corrections and amateur rope bondage for some fresh air.
we decided to go to the beach and have a picnic. on the way we diverted to a suburb south of perth called hope valley.
it's been bought up by developers and is earmarked for some new industrial estate.
its semi rural and is full of abandoned houses where you can go exploring without being bothered by the cops.

it doesn't look it, but this would of been quite the palace back in the day... its circa 1950 with a bitchin' 70's kitchen remodel that was a complete waste of money.

there isn't much left, but it had some wonderful jarrah floorboards. usually they are the first things to be looted.

funky kitchen...

next stop was the local hall. it's seen better days.

note the floor has been completely stripped. the floors would of been solid jarrah floorboards, and worth about $80 sqm.

fuck you santa.

this next house was a weird one. lots of furniture still there and the kitchen pantry still had lots of food.
i think squatters must've used it for quite awhile and lived relatively well. the ppl next door still lived there, so we had to be ninjas. it was also another fine house, it's a shame they're going to knock it down.

cool kitchen.

pantry full of food/condiments.

i guess some ppl just say 'fuck it' and take the developers cash offer and just piss off, leaving everything behind...
this place was full of the owners clothes/food/furniture and as you can see - kids toys.
suki found an old bank statement in the office and the guys balance was over $100K. lucky fucker.

intermission:

i've had my eye on this old farmhouse for a few weeks. its completely gated and ppl also live right next door, so we had to be quiet.
turns out it was built around the turn of the century and lived its last days as a tourist attraction. i have a feeling it's heritage listed, due to the fence.

there wasn't much to see inside, but it wasn't vandalized which was nice.
it's a real good example of an australian farmhouse.

note the full perimeter verandah? they built them like that to deal with the harsh climate in australia.

open front doors make entering easy.....

....but tiny holes in the fence are another kettle of fish.
i am getting too old for this shit.

the kitchen.

to be cont.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-31-2007 10:32 AM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skinny
Bone-yard

I liked your intermission

Old Post 12-31-2007 02:54 PM
skinny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skinny Click here to Send skinny a Private Message Find more posts by skinny Add skinny to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley Griffin
.308 winchester

you sure love that car of yours

Old Post 12-31-2007 03:14 PM
Hawley Griffin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Griffin Click here to Send Hawley Griffin a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Griffin Add Hawley Griffin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

I like your exploring-abandoned-buildings threads, crunc.

Old Post 12-31-2007 06:46 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

vn

Old Post 12-31-2007 09:32 PM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

...continued from yesterday....

the farmhouse naturally had an old shed out the back. the stencil sign on the ground says 'heritage farm'. i am a regular sherlock fucking holmes, the way i piece together clues and then present you all with wild speculative stories that seem almost believable.

i like it when abandoned places still have window treatments.

decay is secksy.

our 'welcome' orifice. i still don't know how the hell i managed to squeeze through this.

we did make it to the beach finally, but it was blowing a gale so we didn't swim. this is the foreshore at rockingham which is a family orientated beach. i hope the majority of you are enjoying the snow where you are.

next up - our trip to thailand. we leave in two days. i hope to get many ladyboy photos to share with you all.

Old Post 01-01-2008 12:56 AM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote