The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > The Pope says abortion is akin to hiring a hitman.
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Muffy
Crika bait

Ayup. You might also want to look up Zina Law. It's a muslim thing where it's a crime to have sex outside of marriage. You can claim rape, but that only works if you have four male witnesses who can testify in support of the allegation. So, following your raping you can look forward to being stoned to death. I suppose you wouldn't have to worry about unwanted pregnancy though.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-21-2019 12:23 AM
Muffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muffy Click here to Send Muffy a Private Message Find more posts by Muffy Add Muffy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Blow that whistle!

i wonder what Mayra’s views are on abortion:

A Maricopa County jury has awarded $3 million to a former Planned Parenthood employee who claimed she was wrongfully fired... .

... Mayra Rodriguez, worked at Planned Parenthood for 15 years... .Rodriguez was named “employee of the year” in 2016.

...In one case, the lawsuit says, a medical assistant believed the doctor wasn’t thorough during the abortion procedure after she reviewed the remains “and observing some body parts were missing.”

“The medical assistant obtained and used an ultrasound machine, and with the machine confirmed an incomplete abortion by detecting the presence of remaining body parts in the patient,” the lawsuit says. ...

Story here.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 08-21-2019 05:18 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I did a little more poking around on the subject of sex-selective abortions. This provided more detail on the scope of the practice;

...Normally, 103 to 107 boys are born for every 100 girls. But an analysis has found evidence of an unnatural excess of boys in 12 countries since the 1970s, when sex-selective abortions started becoming available. ...”. From here.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 08-22-2019 07:48 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

The truth is that a baby boy is more desired in so many cultures. Is that because they carry on the name?

Old Post 08-25-2019 01:51 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muffy
Crika bait

I would also love to know the answer to that question. You're a boy, tell me why your genitals make you more important that me?

Old Post 08-25-2019 06:40 PM
Muffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muffy Click here to Send Muffy a Private Message Find more posts by Muffy Add Muffy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I'm sure you've noticed that in most cultures men rule the roost. Do you agree with that?

Old Post 08-25-2019 07:28 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muffy
Crika bait

I agree that it's a fact, but I don't agree it should be that way.

Old Post 08-25-2019 07:50 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

You're a strong, intelligent and independent woman, so you wouldn't agree with that. But I believe that that is the reason why male babies are more desired. Also, and very important, is that the male carries on the family name.

Old Post 08-25-2019 07:53 PM
Muffy
Crika bait

I don't really see what is so important about the family name either.

Old Post 08-25-2019 07:58 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

“The End Of Men”

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!
I'm sure you've noticed that in most cultures men rule the roost. ...

You may want to reconsider that assumption:

...Roberta Steinbacher, a nun-turned-social-psychologist, said in a 1984 People profile of Ericsson. “There’s no question that there exists a universal preference for sons.” Steinbacher went on to complain about women becoming locked in as “second-class citizens” while men continued to dominate positions of control and influence. “I think women have to ask themselves, ‘Where does this stop?’” she said. “A lot of us wouldn’t be here right now if these practices had been in effect years ago.”

Ericsson, now 74, laughed when I read him these quotes from his old antagonist. Seldom has it been so easy to prove a dire prediction wrong. In the ’90s, when Ericsson looked into the numbers for the two dozen or so clinics that use his process, he discovered, to his surprise, that couples were requesting more girls than boys, a gap that has persisted, even though Ericsson advertises the method as more effective for producing boys. In some clinics, Ericsson has said, the ratio is now as high as 2 to 1. Polling data on American sex preference is sparse, and does not show a clear preference for girls. But the picture from the doctor’s office unambiguously does. A newer method for sperm selection, called MicroSort, is currently completing Food and Drug Administration clinical trials. The girl requests for that method run at about 75 percent....

Long article, but extremely interesting.

Amen.

Old Post 09-02-2019 09:12 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Interesting. Social Evolution at work. I like it. Let women take over.

Old Post 09-02-2019 11:10 PM
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

i dont give a shit what the pope says but i did just watch a video if a dude going around taking signatures, top page was "save the unhatched eagle eggs", which got a lot of support. the people refering to what was unhatched in those eggs as "eagles", (as opposed to a lump of cells) next page was about saving unborn humans...they were on a college campus....ill let you figure out how that went. yeah, him even daring to ask the question aggroed these soft serve useless lumps of pretentious twattery.

Old Post 09-05-2019 06:40 PM
euphorbia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for euphorbia Click here to Send euphorbia a Private Message Visit euphorbia's homepage! Find more posts by euphorbia Add euphorbia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

The Sumerians sacrificed children on a regular basis, as did other ancient civilizations. I suspect that this period of history will be added to the legacies of those cultures regardless of our justifications of today.

Old Post 09-06-2019 08:05 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote