The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Honesty with yourself
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Azrael
The Advocate

quote:
Originally posted by Hawley Griffin
post +1

So it would appear.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-04-2004 11:15 AM
Azrael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Azrael Click here to Send Azrael a Private Message Find more posts by Azrael Add Azrael to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

It might have something to do with this.

Old Post 12-04-2004 02:15 PM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vyper
Psychodynamic

Keep your sister in the basement next time Dac

Old Post 12-04-2004 04:18 PM
Vyper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vyper Click here to Send Vyper a Private Message Find more posts by Vyper Add Vyper to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alice
Soft Tissue Damage

It had everything--sex, betrayal, public humiliation. Good show!

~A

Old Post 12-05-2004 12:47 AM
Alice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alice Click here to Send Alice a Private Message Find more posts by Alice Add Alice to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thimbles worth of opinion
Symetrically challenged

quote:

It had everything--sex, betrayal, public humiliation.

You forgot breath mints.

My mind imagines all the details. I'm cursed.

Old Post 12-06-2004 06:30 AM
Thimbles worth of opinion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thimbles worth of opinion Click here to Send Thimbles worth of opinion a Private Message Find more posts by Thimbles worth of opinion Add Thimbles worth of opinion to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

since we are topping old drama, this one was the best evah!

Old Post 07-27-2007 06:18 AM
euphorbia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for euphorbia Click here to Send euphorbia a Private Message Visit euphorbia's homepage! Find more posts by euphorbia Add euphorbia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rodney
It's cold down here.

Where was I?

Old Post 07-27-2007 06:41 AM
rodney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rodney Click here to Send rodney a Private Message Find more posts by rodney Add rodney to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

This was pretty epic at the time. It's a shame PMG got her tits in a bind and bailed.

Old Post 07-27-2007 06:44 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

quote:
Originally posted by SocialParasite
This was pretty epic at the time. It's a shame PMG got her tits in a bind and bailed.

ah its happened to the best of us. I blame the uterus.

Old Post 07-27-2007 06:47 AM
euphorbia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for euphorbia Click here to Send euphorbia a Private Message Visit euphorbia's homepage! Find more posts by euphorbia Add euphorbia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

Awwwww. I miss PMG. She used to hang at gusalmighty.com for a spell too.

Old Post 07-27-2007 06:53 AM
Pinecrika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinecrika Click here to Send Pinecrika a Private Message Find more posts by Pinecrika Add Pinecrika to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Avondale
oh hello

PMG was pretty awesome. i remember this thread!

Old Post 07-27-2007 12:53 PM
Avondale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Avondale Click here to Send Avondale a Private Message Find more posts by Avondale Add Avondale to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ignatz mouse
gone with the wind

This was a mighty fine drama, even to read after the fact.

Old Post 07-27-2007 04:08 PM
ignatz mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ignatz mouse Click here to Send ignatz mouse a Private Message Find more posts by ignatz mouse Add ignatz mouse to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mateo
Fluffy Bunny

Location: w. oakland, sf bay area, confederacy of liminal states

quote:
Originally posted by yMQ
To hell with respect, Cal, I want story time! This is especially true if its as entertaining as it seems.

word. can we have some back story? just for context. and/or at least a side bar?

and remember:
pics or it didn't happen

oops. should've finised reading the tread before posting.

Last edited by mateo on 07-29-2007 at 01:43 AM

Old Post 07-29-2007 01:23 AM
mateo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mateo Click here to Send mateo a Private Message Find more posts by mateo Add mateo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mateo
Fluffy Bunny

Location: w. oakland, sf bay area, confederacy of liminal states
Re: Honesty with yourself

quote:
Originally posted by Postmodgirl

I personaly belive, that if you know something about yourself, something that's key to your nature, you should admit it to yourself and be that way.

I don't understand people.

maybe it's somting that one needs to and/or should change?

and understanding can be overrated.

"life is not a mystery to be solved but a reality to be experienced."
frank herbert

Old Post 07-29-2007 01:29 AM
mateo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mateo Click here to Send mateo a Private Message Find more posts by mateo Add mateo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Inky
what incredibly bad taste.

Heh, what has not been considered is whether you witnessed a double April Fool. What if PMG and 4B, in fact, ganged up on an unsuspecting old fart in Philly, plied him with Dickel, rode him hard, hung him up wet, and then covered their tracks with the cool old school April Fool Tool?

Just sayin’.

Amen.

Attachment: 2f3a0134-53a2-45be-8214-91371a7bfb48.jpeg
This has been downloaded 18 time(s).

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 04-14-2019 11:58 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fubar
mud falcon

I'm not gonna lie. Phorbie was trailer hot in the best way possible.

Old Post 04-15-2019 01:54 AM
fubar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fubar Click here to Send fubar a Private Message Find more posts by fubar Add fubar to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Still is. Knows how to make the camera love her.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 04-15-2019 02:10 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
euphorbia
caustic milk - hybrid

that was great

Old Post 09-06-2019 01:12 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by euphorbia
that was great

As was this pic, phorbenia. Dickel is fountain-of-youth-in-bottle.

Amen.

Attachment: e865a502-d97a-4ee4-8913-0c5288f74772.jpeg
This has been downloaded 3 time(s).

Old Post 09-08-2019 06:33 PM