The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Philip Seymour Hoffman
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Coincidence
Counterfeit

We need skinny to come by and talk about Man U.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-03-2014 03:27 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

And I liked things about The Master, but I think it could have been a lot better. As good as There Will Be Blood, or just half as good.
Philip also masturbated in The Master, it was probably part of his contract.

Old Post 02-03-2014 03:30 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

quote:
Originally posted by jazebelle
No wayyy! Don't watch much EPL anyways. I've always supported zee Germanz. Bayern Munich would be my team. No particular reason really. They've just got good players. Was pretty dumb move when they let Padolski go.

I'd caution you to not mention that when you get here.

Old Post 02-03-2014 07:02 PM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mattdk
, Architect Of Thought

quote:
Originally posted by mattdk

Then I happened upon a bunch of delicious food.

My morning bowel movement will totally appreciate this cornucopia right before bed.

This thread is now about my poops.

Be a vegetarian they said.

Be regular they said.

Note to self: don't do drugs

Old Post 02-03-2014 07:45 PM
mattdk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mattdk Click here to Send mattdk a Private Message Find more posts by mattdk Add mattdk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

quote:
Originally posted by Dacarlo

It could be part of the bad-girl roleplaying.

Old Post 02-03-2014 07:48 PM
Dacarlo
ex-member

http://nypost.com/2014/02/03/nypd-l...dium=SocialFlow

The plot thickens

Old Post 02-03-2014 09:02 PM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
ex-member

quote:
Originally posted by Coincidence
It could be part of the bad-girl roleplaying.

Ok I'm listening.

Old Post 02-03-2014 09:04 PM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

Who's going to play Patrick in the asylum movie now?

Old Post 02-03-2014 09:04 PM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vawg Inalitch
Fluffy Bunny

Good actor that rally got into his part, but more than obvious now he was a bit an idiot. But most heroin adicts are idiots. The 10 or so i have known over my life usually to the .44 or larger caliber to stop the voices in the head. That would have been a much more DRAMATIC way for him to end his career.

He is definatly not R.I.P ing

Old Post 02-03-2014 10:05 PM
Vawg Inalitch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vawg Inalitch Click here to Send Vawg Inalitch a Private Message Visit Vawg Inalitch's homepage! Find more posts by Vawg Inalitch Add Vawg Inalitch to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

quote:
Ok I'm listening.

She just has to say "Bayern Munich would be my team" in *that voice* and you would know what to do.

Hint: It involves orifices.

Old Post 02-03-2014 10:20 PM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

And possibly a fentanyl-heroin combination.

Old Post 02-03-2014 10:23 PM
DRZ
SS: GIFs ARE autoplays!

quote:

Don't worry, for supporting the Germans I just reported her as a member of Al Qaeda.

Old Post 02-03-2014 10:40 PM
DRZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRZ Click here to Send DRZ a Private Message Find more posts by DRZ Add DRZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mugtoe
Scarred for Life

quote:
Originally posted by Caffeine
every actor's nightmare, being remembered for sweating a lot. world fucked.

!!!!!

howdy, darlin

Old Post 02-04-2014 12:39 AM
Mugtoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mugtoe Click here to Send Mugtoe a Private Message Find more posts by Mugtoe Add Mugtoe to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jazebelle
Ms Sayang

Hoffman's family called his death "tragic and sudden".

WTF? Really? They're pretty oblivious to the term 'OD', then. I weep for no drug overdosed actor. Actually, I'm with Matt on celebrity deaths.

Old Post 02-04-2014 01:24 AM
jazebelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jazebelle Click here to Send jazebelle a Private Message Find more posts by jazebelle Add jazebelle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

quote:

Holy shit! Look what the cat dragged in!

Old Post 02-04-2014 08:22 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:

Happy birthday, Caffeine.

Loretta must be Hoffman's long-lost kin. She's a nightmare and sweats a lot.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 01-20-2018 04:31 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

She saves her sweat in a barrel and then bathes in it.

Old Post 01-22-2018 02:44 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I’m aware of those rumors, Herk, but you should know they’re fake news. The giveaway is that it’s common knowledge Loretta doesn’t bathe. Period.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 01-22-2018 03:38 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

She bathes her brother in it!!

Old Post 01-22-2018 03:40 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Actually, the closer they are to each other, the less overpowering the fumes. To a noticeable degree, they cancel one another out. I don’t know why. One of life’s strange mysteries, I suppose.

Amen.

Old Post 10-01-2018 08:57 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Two negatives making a positive?

Old Post 10-04-2018 03:02 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Nah. Just doesn’t stink as bad.

Amen.

Old Post 10-04-2018 03:13 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Maybe this is why stinky, filthy, disgusting people all hang out together.

Old Post 10-04-2018 03:39 PM