The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Asylum Suppository > Childless - The stabbing
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

The stabbing

Childless
The stabbing

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-03-2009 09:12 AM
Pinecrika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinecrika Click here to Send Pinecrika a Private Message Find more posts by Pinecrika Add Pinecrika to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

bump. when is part two, sex biscuits?

Old Post 08-06-2009 12:57 PM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WastedPotential
sociotard

I can fill you in on some of the epilogue. She was running a checkstand at the grocery store in my Mom's hometown when we went to visit last spring. When she saw me, she split and some other checker had to scan my ten items or less.

She was wicked. I saw her punch him in the beer, for no reason.

Old Post 08-20-2009 05:40 AM
WastedPotential is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WastedPotential Click here to Send WastedPotential a Private Message Find more posts by WastedPotential Add WastedPotential to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muffy
Crika bait

Christ Crika - that's all kinds of fucked up. I've never been a fan of the whole love/hate relationship thing. I used to go out with a gang member - he never hurt me but my brother had a stick up his arse about who dated me - so he beat the guy so badly that he lost an eye.

I smacked one of my ex's once. I felt all kinds of bad about it. Fortunately for me the ex was decent enough just to walk away. Plus I broke his nose and I think he was a little terrified of me.

Old Post 08-20-2009 08:07 AM
Muffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muffy Click here to Send Muffy a Private Message Find more posts by Muffy Add Muffy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muffy
Crika bait

Last edited by MstrG on 08-22-2009 at 04:04 AM

Old Post 08-21-2009 10:14 AM
Muffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muffy Click here to Send Muffy a Private Message Find more posts by Muffy Add Muffy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

Part two:

Lets begin at the point where she ran off.......I forgot some of that.

Where were we? Ah yes, I relized she had ran away with the phone and I was pretty much a dead man. What I didn't tell you in the first installment is that after she split, I tried to drive myself to the hospital but with typical "Cricka luck would have it, I left my dome light on and the battery was dead. The damn car wouldn't start. Fuck! This is the point where most people giggle at this story. I don't know why, either I hang out with sick fucks (I do) or they appreciate the story line for an automotive battery commecial (as I do), so I do see the humor in it. When I went back down to the house to curl up and die by the baseboard heater I burned the shit out of my arm on it. Insult to injury. I still have a nice scar from that, too.

Fast forward to the cop scene......... Did I mention it was Febuary? It was balls ass cold outside and the cops had both doors open while I was shirtless, cuffed (from behind) and out about three pints of blood. I was shaking uncontrollably, boarderline hypothermia, no doubt. The EMT's looked scared and it was at that point I relized I still not might make it. They kept slapping me and telling me to bereathe. I guess I'd just quit. It hurt. This went on the whole ride in the ambulance.....

EMT: "His lips are turning blue!"
Driver: "Give 'im O2!
EMT: "I am!"
Me: "AAAkkkkkpppfffffttthhhhtttt!.... cough cough!"

Keep in mind I'm still handcuffed and can't even wipe the snot from my nose that at this point is down to my chin. One of the longer rides I've ever had the pleasure of taking.

We get to the hospital and I discovered one of the best joys next to sex. Heated blankets! I'm letting myself fade here, I had a warm blanket and would have been happy to die warm but they had to keep me awake for some reason,I didn't care, I was warm. I remember wanting water but the folks in the ER wouldn't give me any and I vaugely remember some doctor berating a cop for still having me cuffed so the cop uncuffed my arms from behind my back and cuffed one end to the gurney. I guess they thought I was a flight risk. They finally gave me something to drink (that barium crap that shows up on x-rays) and a shot of vercet so they could poke another hole in my ribcage to unfuck my lungs. I see the tube sucking pinkish goo from my side and thats about the last thing I remember......

A day or two later......

I wake up to two detectives, a "beep beep beep beep" sound of my EKG and a hand STILL cuffed to the gurney. These cats show me their badges and want to do their job and about halfway through questioning, it occours to me in my painkiller addled state... Shouldn't I have a lawyer present? I stop and ask the detectives this and sure enough, they said it was my right but the fucksticks never offered that info. Assheads. Well, I asked to be uncuffed and I'd finish the story, which they did, and I finished the tale, cuff free. I was hooked to O2 and suction on the wall so the cuff were an intimidation factor, in my opinion.

My story jibed with the evidence, hers did not. They kicked her out of the special victims unit and jailed her ass. Granted I went to jail sometime after this for an unrelated warrant (didn't pay a fine) but with all the pain killers, it was the quickest two days in lock-up I've ever had. Had some whacked out dreams, too.

Four months later...... The preliminary trial.
Six hours on the stand telling a plethora of lawyers the same thing over and over..... That part sucked.

One year later...
She's up for aggrevatted assault with a deadly weapon, 40 year sentance max. As a quirk in the cosmos would have it, I just got laid for the first time in a year the day before the trial and in an effort to get the hell out of the damn courtroom and have all this shit behind me, I didn't press charges. I put her on the mercy of the court. The mercy of the court gave her one (yeah, that's 1) month jail time with school release three times a week. One month for attempted murder.

What I didn't know till later is that she came back down to the house and stabbed me again while passed out by the heater. She wanted me dead. I have no clue why the detectives left that part out.

About six months ago she e-stalked me on myspace and apologized. I accepted it. I haven't the desire to see her again but I suppose thats some closure for the both of us to a degree. It has been 10 years.....

I still own one of the shirts I was wearing that night. Some people think it's sick, but its still a good turtle neck shirt and I still wear it in the winter.

Old Post 08-24-2009 07:32 AM
Pinecrika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinecrika Click here to Send Pinecrika a Private Message Find more posts by Pinecrika Add Pinecrika to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
creepy uncle
Anal oops

wow.
i love you brother. thanx for sharing. i owe you pernts but i owe someone else first so you'll have to wait.

Old Post 08-24-2009 07:38 AM
creepy uncle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for creepy uncle Click here to Send creepy uncle a Private Message Find more posts by creepy uncle Add creepy uncle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

Oh yeah, the cops found the phone in her coat pocket. Bitch had it the whole time.

Old Post 08-24-2009 07:41 AM
Muffy
Crika bait

quote:
Originally posted by Pinecrika
About six months ago she e-stalked me on myspace and apologized. I accepted it.

You're a better person than me. At this moment I want to kill the bitch.

Thank you for sharing.

xx

Old Post 08-24-2009 07:47 AM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

if there is any justice in the world, she has bobby peru methteeth now.

Old Post 08-24-2009 07:52 AM
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

Funny. I've told this story many times but when writing it (even if it took two installments) I find myself a little bit shakey and can smell what the house smelled like even though it smells like the tasty pork loin I just cooked.

I'm gonna quaff a beer and go to bed now.

Old Post 08-24-2009 07:59 AM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

hopefully upon waking tomorrow you'll have a busty pm from muffy.

Old Post 08-24-2009 08:03 AM
Muffy
Crika bait

I don't think he wrote that just to get tit pics Crunkle.

Sleep well Crika. You'll be in my thoughts.

Old Post 08-24-2009 08:08 AM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

quote:
Originally posted by Muffy
I don't think he wrote that just to get tit pics Crunkle.

Sleep well Crika. You'll be in my thoughts.

no shit. he wrote it to placate me and to try and achieve catharsis. he sent you butt, cock and chest pics to get your tits.
he'll sleep better knowing your cleavage awaits him after his morning toilet.

Old Post 08-24-2009 08:41 AM
Muffy
Crika bait

How about we don't make this thread about my tits, yeah?

Old Post 08-24-2009 09:18 AM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

are you requesting a homojack derail or just a subtle change of subject?

Old Post 08-24-2009 09:22 AM
Muffy
Crika bait

The latter, homojacking this would be tacky.

Old Post 08-24-2009 09:28 AM
creepy uncle
Anal oops

Old Post 08-24-2009 10:02 AM
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

Looks more like a homosteve.

Old Post 08-25-2009 02:40 AM
jeremy_binx
Ex-Mormon Thank God......

good job on beating that bitch up...........

out of the night that covers me black as the pit from pole to pole I thank whatever gods maybe for my unconquerable soul in the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody but unbowed beyond this place of wrath an tears looms but the horror of the shade an yet the menace of the years finds an shall find me unafraid it matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll I am the master of my fate I am the captain of my soul

Old Post 08-29-2009 07:20 AM
jeremy_binx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeremy_binx Click here to Send jeremy_binx a Private Message Find more posts by jeremy_binx Add jeremy_binx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

I felt bad about that for a long time but my ma pointed out if I hadn't, the police would have never came and I would be Deadcricka.

Old Post 08-31-2009 05:43 AM
fubar
mud falcon

Women seem to cause you great suffering.

You should hook up with PNG.

Old Post 08-31-2009 07:04 AM
fubar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fubar Click here to Send fubar a Private Message Find more posts by fubar Add fubar to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muffy
Crika bait

Or not.

Old Post 08-31-2009 07:46 AM
fubar
mud falcon

SHOULD

Old Post 08-31-2009 06:02 PM
fubar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fubar Click here to Send fubar a Private Message Find more posts by fubar Add fubar to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muffy
Crika bait

Crika should hook up with me. I wouldn't stab him, and I make good salad.

A vote for Muffy = WIN

Old Post 08-31-2009 09:10 PM