The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Your first post at Asylum
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Coincidence
Counterfeit

quote:
Originally posted by torque
I have no idea what my first post was.

WTF is going on here anyway? I step away for a moment and it's broken.

Through my vast computational skills, I have unearthed your first post!

http://www.asylumnation.com/asylum/...3&s=#post271063

Or http://www.asylumnation.com/asylum/...4&s=#post225734

From which we can learn that this place was always broken.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-24-2015 11:31 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
torque
SupaTwistyPowa!

quote:
Originally posted by Coincidence
Through my vast computational skills, I have unearthed your first post!

http://www.asylumnation.com/asylum/...3&s=#post271063

Or http://www.asylumnation.com/asylum/...4&s=#post225734

From which we can learn that this place was always broken.

Thank you, kind sir.

I still love fresh donuts. And cars.

Old Post 01-24-2015 06:09 PM
torque is offline Click Here to See the Profile for torque Click here to Send torque a Private Message Find more posts by torque Add torque to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Well, no wonder. Donuts represent ass and cars represent penises. This is common knowledge.

Old Post 01-25-2015 11:59 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skeet
barrel of fun

quote:
Originally posted by torque
I have no idea what my first post was.

Probably something about how beautiful my penis is.

Old Post 02-07-2015 08:50 AM
Skeet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skeet Click here to Send Skeet a Private Message Find more posts by Skeet Add Skeet to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

From the summer of 2000:

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart
Well, ol' wonder, I've discussed it with Fred. He's considering applying as your "roomie", but wants to know what's in it for him?

p.s. Tell him whatever you think he wants to know. I need a break. Amen.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 03-13-2015 05:01 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shnakeman
Scarred for Life

I forget how to work this.

Old Post 03-14-2015 05:30 AM
shnakeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shnakeman Click here to Send shnakeman a Private Message Visit shnakeman's homepage! Find more posts by shnakeman Add shnakeman to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Yours is here.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 03-20-2015 07:05 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
theMAC
lone gunman for the govt

I was drunk when I got here.

It's not good, but it helps.

Old Post 03-21-2015 01:04 AM
theMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theMAC Click here to Send theMAC a Private Message Find more posts by theMAC Add theMAC to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Agoust
... Shutting down, eh?

http://www.asylumnation.com/asylum/...?s=&threadid=87

Naaah. We are an important top-secret research project for the government.

Amen.

Old Post 03-21-2019 02:58 AM
Agoust
Electric and hideous.

Nineteen years and still running that "top-secret research program."

Impressive!

Old Post 03-21-2019 03:06 AM
Agoust is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agoust Click here to Send Agoust a Private Message Find more posts by Agoust Add Agoust to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Yeah, but dont tell anyone. Like I said, its top-secret.

Amen.

Old Post 03-21-2019 08:29 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I'm a CIA agent and I do monitor everyone here. You're all very untrustworthy. I'm sure most of you are communist sympathizers and think very fondly of Stalin and Mao. I have all your personal information so don't try anything funny. My Uncle Jeb was shot at by Che Guevera himself.

Old Post 03-24-2019 05:41 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oracular_Jinx
Old hag

_No cancelling halloween, damn it.

Happy halloween Kids!

PMG, it's all your fault I've got a new online community now! (I'd be Skadasangel of IAM)_

Old Post 03-24-2019 05:57 AM
Oracular_Jinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oracular_Jinx Click here to Send Oracular_Jinx a Private Message Find more posts by Oracular_Jinx Add Oracular_Jinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Uncle Jeb, what does Skadasangel of IAM mean?

Old Post 03-24-2019 01:21 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Heres a hint: What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.
Jinxy belongs here. She doesnt need to be flying around Sweden.

A wise man told me something Ill never forget ~ Dont ever forget where you came from.

Amen.

Old Post 03-24-2019 10:46 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by shnakeman
I forget how to work this.

Its because you have become an old fart and forgetting us what old farts do.

Happy birthday!

Amen.

Old Post 07-01-2019 09:00 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

You suffer from CRAFT -- can't remember a fucking thing.

Old Post 07-05-2019 03:05 AM