The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Sensory Overload > TV Shows You Want To Talk About
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
urbanjunkie

44 if you want to be exact. I look 34 at best, with the back of a 70 year old.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-06-2017 07:42 PM
urbanjunkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for urbanjunkie Click here to Send urbanjunkie a Private Message Find more posts by urbanjunkie Add urbanjunkie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

"Leave It To Beaver" I found it to be very disappointing and falling far short of my expectations.

Old Post 07-06-2017 09:11 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skalie
Locksmith of Lurve

" beavers " have been giving you exactly the same review for decades T_T.

Old Post 07-07-2017 06:19 AM
skalie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skalie Click here to Send skalie a Private Message Find more posts by skalie Add skalie to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

"Gilligan's Island". If I'd been aboard the Minnow, neither Thurston Howell nor the Skipper would have lasted a month.

Old Post 07-07-2017 04:27 PM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

I like that show quite a bit!!!!!!

I saw the last one where they got rescued but I havent ever seen the first one! (They set sail straight away on the first one right?)

Old Post 08-09-2017 09:01 AM
Dude111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dude111 Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Add Dude111 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Damn what a sunday. I still feel post-orgasmic.

GoT was great, Twin Peaks was amaaaaazing.

Old Post 08-29-2017 09:28 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tefl
Reality Theorist

Twin Peaks was shit back then and it's bound to still be shit now. Fuck that show, fuck those cups of coffee, fuck that log lady, fuck that gibberish mumbling midget, and fuck that stupid goddamned red room. Just fuck that entire mindless pile of hipster horseshit from beginning to end.

Old Post 09-04-2017 07:24 AM
Tefl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tefl Click here to Send Tefl a Private Message Find more posts by Tefl Add Tefl to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

I concur with Tefl's take on 'Twin Peaks' and would just add that the show was the TV viewing equivalent of drinking a a nice tall mug of Monitor Lizard saliva while being impaled on a barbed wire wrapped flag pole while listening to the Bee Gees.

Old Post 09-04-2017 09:53 AM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

"Will," the TV show about the early years of Shakespeare, will not be renewed for a second season. I've really enjoyed the first season so I'm not happy that it won't be continuing.

Old Post 09-07-2017 08:30 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

What a surprise, the rednecks hate Twin Peaks. Watching all those opposable thumbs must really anger them.

Old Post 09-07-2017 11:20 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rust
Headbugs 40

Anyone understand The Jinn, in American Gods? I still can't figure what he did to Salim.

Old Post 11-06-2017 10:19 PM
rust is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rust Click here to Send rust a Private Message Find more posts by rust Add rust to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Never made it past ep. 1

4 episodes into Stranger Things 2 and it's also starting to annoy me. Everybody is making stupid decisions.

Old Post 11-08-2017 12:36 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I'm really enjoying "The Assassination of Gianni Versace." It is really a wonderful show and I wholly recommended it. It's another brilliant show from Ryan Murphy.

Old Post 02-04-2018 06:45 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oracular_Jinx
Contents under pressure

I just got sucked into binge watching game of thrones. It is better than i thought although i still forget the names of the characters. I recommend prison break before they brought it back. I also like the great British baking show.

Old Post 02-23-2018 07:46 PM
Oracular_Jinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oracular_Jinx Click here to Send Oracular_Jinx a Private Message Visit Oracular_Jinx's homepage! Find more posts by Oracular_Jinx Add Oracular_Jinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I'm loving "Better Call Saul." And a new show entitled "Lodge 49."

Old Post 09-09-2018 11:05 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

There's only been 1 episode of the new season of "American Horror Story" and that episode was great. I'm going to really enjoy this new season.

Old Post 09-20-2018 01:51 AM