The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > The "You must read the mind of the person above you" thread.
I had a feeling TT was going to start this thread.
Yes.
No.
Bring me my hassenpfeffer!
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (64): « First ... « 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
J E B Stuart
Administrator

*What if Mary had a little pig, instead of a lamb? Hickory dickery dick? Oh... Mary’s pig. It couldn’t have snow-white fleece because pigs roll in mud... eeeyah. wah wah wah... Three deaf mice? Why not four? ... and a dosey-doe, lalala ... Mary could get a little white poodle ... it’d be okay. Mary had a little dog, its fleas wuz white as snow and everywhere that Mary went, her dog was sure to pooooop ...*

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-06-2019 08:15 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

"Wait a second... is it that I only regret that I have one life to give to my country or is it I only regret that I have one wife to give to my country... that can't be it... or is it I only regret that I have one cunt to give...aw shit, I don't have a cunt to give, it's been awhile since I've had a cunt period... shit, what the fuck is it? I'm going insane thinking what it could be...waiter! WAITER!! Give me another Dickel you ignoramus in a dirty shirt...just who the fuck do you think you are anyway...WHERE'S MY PICKLE??"

Old Post 07-07-2019 02:24 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

*Hehehe...that fake mind reading post’ll mess with Uncle Jeb and nobody’ll be wiser for it ... ‘cept me, cuz I wise to the occasion. ... poop-poop-e-doop... gah! I need cheeeese. ... toe?..*

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 07-07-2019 08:24 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

"Damn, I only need 15,650 more post and I'll be at 50,000! That grouch, GFY!, thinks I'm senile and can't do it and he's sure that because I'm in the Home now that my days are numbered and won't live long enough. Well, I'll show him! He thinks that he can overtake me, but that'll never happen, especially if he keeps eating his wife's shepherd's pie...his arteries will clog up and shut down. Well, either way, I need to start posting more if I want to get to 50,000 'cuz he'll never beat me to that number no matter what! NURSE!! QUICK!! BRING ME THAT BED PAN!!"

Old Post 07-08-2019 02:41 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

*Online transgender Elvis Impersonator course? Wowie. Just two weeks and I can go on tour. Money-back guarantee, too. Hmmm. I can still be a contender. Yowie....

Amen.

Old Post 07-08-2019 07:22 AM
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

I am sensing Jebs thoughts

He is currently (16:46) thinking about what fun he is gonna have this weekend...

Am I close Buddy??

Old Post 07-10-2019 09:45 PM
Dude111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dude111 Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Add Dude111 to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fubar
mud falcon

"Is it still fisting if they enter me palm first?"

Old Post 07-10-2019 11:08 PM
fubar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fubar Click here to Send fubar a Private Message Find more posts by fubar Add fubar to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

*Jeebus. This is sooooo frustrating. Every single time I so much as even see a picture of Rosie ... BOIOIOING! Instant wood. Maybe it’s ‘cause she’s lesbian? But... but... Ellen doesn’t gimme wood. Gawd. I haaate that skank Rosie! Oh... oh ... oh ... oh ... BOIOIOING! ... Goddammit! Uhhh ...*

Amen.

Old Post 07-13-2019 05:32 PM