The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > GFY's Daily Gossip Thread
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

GFY's Daily Gossip Thread

So Ariana Grande broke off her engagement to Pete Davidson.

My world is shattered.

As if we didn't see that coming.

She gave back the $100,000 ring he had given her. I thought the SNL cast didn't get paid a lot.

Pete Davidson just cancelled a comedy appearance due to "personal reasons."

I am terribly heatbroken over this. I had just purchased a new tux for the wedding, too.

I can only hope that they'll get back together again. Life can have a happy ending.

Well, actually it doesn't have a happy ending because we all end up as bones in a box.

Last edited by GoFuckYourselves! on 10-17-2018 at 01:15 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-17-2018 12:59 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonderaz
Sarky Bastard

It is rumored that I am more Indian than Elizabeth Warren.

Old Post 10-18-2018 02:56 AM
wonderaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wonderaz Click here to Send wonderaz a Private Message Visit wonderaz's homepage! Find more posts by wonderaz Add wonderaz to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

She's a fucking joke and how she's getting away with her bullshit is beyond me.

Old Post 10-18-2018 03:10 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Mariah got $50,000,000 for breaking up

'I was in a bad, bad way': Billionaire James Packer speaks candidly about his failed engagement to Mariah Carey and admits their romance 'was fun to begin with' before everything fell apart

Australian businessman James Packer dated US superstar Mariah Carey for 18 months before they called off their engagement in 2016.

And the 51-year-old billionaire has spoken candidly about the couple's failed relationship in the new biography The Price Of Fortune: The Untold Story Of Being James Packer.

According to this week's Who magazine, James admitted in the book that the romance was initially 'fun', but he was nonetheless in a dark place mentally.

As well as struggling with depression and anxiety, James was facing financial strain.

'I don't know if I started crying, but I thought to myself, "I don't want to have $1.4billion of debt any more. Why am I doing this?"' he revealed.

Adding to the pressure was Mariah's entourage, who reportedly demanded that James buy her a $250,000 wedding dress.

Eventually, the toll became too much and the relationship collapsed, with James and Mariah abruptly calling it quits in October 2016.

Mariah reportedly received a USD$50million 'inconvenience fee' after the break-up.

Old Post 10-18-2018 03:14 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Frankly, she’s always looked very dairy to me.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 10-18-2018 05:39 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

You mean like a cow?

Old Post 10-18-2018 10:04 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I'm very proud of Javier

Javier Bardem is not backing down from his support of Woody Allen, even as the list of stars refusing to work with the director continues to grow amid a longstanding accusation of sexual assault.

The actor recently declared his admiration for Allen, and made it clear that estranged daughter Dylan Farrow’s allegations of sexual abuse would have no effect on Bardem’s willingness to work with the director.

“He’s a genius. I would work with him tomorrow,” Bardem said Monday at the Lumiere Film Festival, according to Variety.

Bardem appeared, along with wife Penelope Cruz, in the 2008 Allen flick “Vicky Christina Barcelona.”

The actor, 49, said that despite the explosion of the #MeToo movement, Allen’s legal status has remained the same since they first worked together over a decade ago, and he has never been convicted of a crime.

“Today, 11 years later, it is the same accusation. Public accusations are very dangerous. If some day there is a trial and it’s proven to be true, I would change my opinion, but at this moment, nothing has changed,” he said.

Variety reports that Bardem’s comments drew applause from the crowd.

Old Post 10-18-2018 02:02 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!
You mean like a cow?

Think cheeeeese.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 10-18-2018 02:56 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Kim likes her privacy

Kim Kardashian tells Alec Baldwin she became a more 'private' person after marrying Kanye West.

Kim Kardashian_learned the value of 'privacy' through her marriage to_Kanye West.

The 37-year-old reality star tied the knot with the rapper - with whom she has North, five, Saint, two, and Chicago, eight months - in 2014.

On an episode of the new program_The Alec Baldwin Show, she said that before she met Kanye, her whole life revolved around being in the spotlight.

Kim Kardashian learned the value of 'privacy' through her marriage to Kanye West, she told the host of the new television program The Alec Baldwin Show.

She said: 'We would get our hair and makeup done after we filmed the show. Then it was like: "I was like what is the hottest restaurant in Hollywood? Where can I go? Where can I be seen? Who is there? What are they doing? Who is there?"'

But when she met the Heartless rapper, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star says her perspective changed and he taught her how to value her private life, as he likes to keep to himself when he isn’t working._

Kim explained to Alec: 'It started with Kanye. His work life is very public, but then when he was off, he was very private.'

Kim recalled: 'I was - everything had to be public for me back then.'

By contrast: 'Now it's, where can I go on vacation where nobody will see us? All I want is privacy. I never thought [dencey dane] that I would be at that point.'

Despite their close bond, it was recently claimed Kim doesn’t always agree with her outspoken spouse, but will only challenge his opinions behind closed doors.

Old Post 10-19-2018 10:34 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

She’s obviously mistaken President Trump for me:

British actress Claire Foy shared her views about President Trump, calling him “the giant penis of America” in a new interview. ...

From here.

Amen.

Old Post 10-19-2018 04:20 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Uncle Jeb, I think it takes a lot of balls to say that you're the giant penis.

Old Post 10-20-2018 02:22 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Support for Colin

While Maroon 5 is currently scheduled to play the halftime show for this year's Super Bowl, they were apparently not the first choice. Last week, Us Weekly reported that Rihanna had been offered the chance to headline the show but turned it down in a show of support for Colin Kaepernick. Per_Us Weekly:

“The NFL and CBS really wanted Rihanna to be next year’s performer in Atlanta,” the insider reveals. “They offered it to her, but she said no because of the kneeling controversy. She doesn’t agree with the NFL’s stance.”

The story might have ended there but, despite the backlash to Kaepernick's police brutality protests, the former quarterback is still_incredibly popular. So Rihanna was soon joined by an unlikely ally, Amy Schumer, who posted on social media that she was turning down a chance to appear in a Super Bowl commercial, adding that it "would be cool" if Maroon 5 followed suit with Rihanna.

Old Post 10-21-2018 09:10 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

It’d be even cooler if she and Rosie joined a convent and took a vow of silence.

Amen.

Old Post 10-22-2018 03:33 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

They're more likely to join ISIS.

Old Post 10-22-2018 03:38 AM