The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Fuck it all. I am keto effective yesterday eve.
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Oracular_Jinx
Old hag

Yummy leg wound!!!

Attachment: lrm_export_1391193705001917_20190629_125449109.jpeg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-29-2019 05:55 PM
Oracular_Jinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oracular_Jinx Click here to Send Oracular_Jinx a Private Message Find more posts by Oracular_Jinx Add Oracular_Jinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

It looks like creepy insects are eating you alive.

Old Post 06-30-2019 02:46 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oracular_Jinx
Old hag

Idk much but I would rent this stupid ass compression ice machine again. Game Ready - you can get crappier versions but my doc suggested I spring for it. So worthwhile. 500 cdn for two weeks, I think I get about half covered. Worth every cent. Highly recommend if ever you guys know someone that needs to ice post surgery.

Old Post 07-01-2019 12:07 AM
Oracular_Jinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oracular_Jinx Click here to Send Oracular_Jinx a Private Message Find more posts by Oracular_Jinx Add Oracular_Jinx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Post an after shot when it's healed.

Old Post 07-05-2019 03:08 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oracular_Jinx
Old hag

It will be awhile. Stitches out on the 15th... still cannot lift my leg. But definitely noticing the codeine does wonders for my level of chill... just wish it took away more pain.

Old Post 07-05-2019 08:35 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Is codeine all they’re giving you for pain? Last I read, it’s still OTC in Canada.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 07-06-2019 07:25 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Doctors need to do a better job of relieving people's pain. It's a disgrace.

Old Post 07-06-2019 04:03 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

“All I Need Is The Air That I Breathe...”

quote:
Originally posted by Oracular_Jinx
...This doing nothing and eating sugar not so good. Easy to be bored and eat at the moment

Jinxy? What you need to do is start eating air like Audra Bear:

Woman claims she no longer needs solid food, instead praises 'Breatharianism'”. Story here.

Below is a pic of Audra enjoying herself pooping air.

Amen.

Attachment: c1da3e54-1b60-49e2-bdd3-ebe13cef1ab5.jpeg
This has been downloaded 25 time(s).

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 07-09-2019 05:51 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Bad news! She died last Friday. They buried her in an envelope.

Old Post 07-09-2019 07:39 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Good news, Herk. They dunked the envelope a coupla times in holy water. She has risen from the dead!

Amen.

Attachment: 487b6c55-6194-4b14-bbe9-7281caeec72f.jpeg
This has been downloaded 22 time(s).

Old Post 07-14-2019 09:06 PM
Oracular_Jinx
Old hag

Excited to share gradual progress. Weight: up ten terrible lbs. I have not moved much in a month and the shit depressive feeling of being trapped has been suppressed through reese's pieces. I have now found out i: chipped a decent chunk of bone off of one side of my fibula, a little less off the other side - doc does not even understand how I did it. When my knee dislocated, it ripped my mpcl (kneecap ligament) off the bone and stretched it. I also damaged muscle, meniscus and cartilage if I got the last two clear. I heard both words. I have some gnarly photos of my knee from the inside!!! I am bad at figuring out how to post photos.

Old Post 07-20-2019 02:40 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart
Good news, Herk. They dunked the envelope a coupla times in holy water. She has risen from the dead!

Amen.

I have just risen.

Old Post 07-20-2019 07:23 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by Oracular_Jinx
Excited to share gradual progress. Weight: up ten terrible lbs. I have not moved much in a month and the shit depressive feeling of being trapped has been suppressed through reese's pieces. I have now found out i: chipped a decent chunk of bone off of one side of my fibula, a little less off the other side - doc does not even understand how I did it. When my knee dislocated, it ripped my mpcl (kneecap ligament) off the bone and stretched it. I also damaged muscle, meniscus and cartilage if I got the last two clear. I heard both words. I have some gnarly photos of my knee from the inside!!! I am bad at figuring out how to post photos.

Horrible, Oracular, just horrible. Keep this in mind: "This, too, shall pass."

Old Post 07-20-2019 07:25 PM
Oracular_Jinx
Old hag

I am sneaking out tomorrow (ok not at all. My late 60s mom is driving me) to the movies. I will see...midsommar. I did not like hereditary but my cousin did and she does not mind if I am wearing sweat shorts and a stupid tee. Got my bend up to 110 with assistance. Hirts like a bitch but it is at least working. 4 more weeks and I should be crutch free!!!

Old Post 07-29-2019 05:53 PM
fubar
mud falcon

Nice! Keep working hard, and increase your fiber intake.

Old Post 07-29-2019 07:24 PM
fubar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fubar Click here to Send fubar a Private Message Find more posts by fubar Add fubar to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oracular_Jinx
Old hag

1-2 weeks and I will switch to a cane. Woohoo! I seriously took mobility for granted.

Old Post 08-02-2019 01:27 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Just think, Jinxy. In your current condition, you can go to Walmart and ride the scooters all you want!

Amen.

Old Post 08-05-2019 03:45 AM