The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Nah, No Racism Here, Just Move Along
Pages (35): « First ... « 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

It definitely is. But how people respond to white idiots vs. black idiots is a problem.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-19-2018 03:20 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

One of many. And the hypocrisies all around are staggering.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Last edited by J E B Stuart on 05-20-2018 at 07:28 PM

Old Post 05-20-2018 05:55 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Racial Profiling!

..."When I saw the video, I was shocked that someone who is supposed to be a community leader, a pastor, and head of the NAACP would just come out and tell a blatant lie. It bothered me. It really bothered me, thinking about the racial unrest it could've cost in the community and it's just troubling to me that someone who held a position like that would come out and just tell a lie."...”. From here.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 05-20-2018 07:38 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

The poop just keeps piling up.

But you're so right about the hypocrisy.

Old Post 05-21-2018 06:32 AM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!
The poop just keeps piling yup. ...
Here’s some more poop for the pile:

CNN anchor Don Lemon said Friday that it's his "obligation as a journalist" to call President Trump a racist.

"Critical thinking is important as a journalist. If you cannot surmise that this president - if he's not racist, he's certainly racist-adjacent," Lemon told an audience as the keynote speaker at Variety's Entertainment & Technology Summit in New York. "We have come to a consensus in our society that facts matter. I feel like it's my obligation to say that." ...
. From here.

Amen.

Old Post 05-21-2018 09:38 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

The head bleep says bleep his bleeps, bleep!

And the poop keeps piling up:

Kendrick Lamar called out a white woman for using the N-word during his performance at Hangout Fest in Gulf Shores, Alabama on Sunday. ...

The fan started to rap a verse from the song and repeatedly included the N-word without censoring herself. Then, Lamar stopped the music to interrupt the fan.

The confident young woman joked, "Aren't I cool enough for you? What's up, bro?"

Lamar responded, "You got to bleep one single word, though," and the fan said, "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I do it? I'm so sorry … I'm used to singing it like you wrote it." ...
”. From here.

Amen.

Last edited by J E B Stuart on 05-23-2018 at 06:19 PM

Old Post 05-23-2018 06:07 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

The root word negus????

Stop the world I want to get off!

Old Post 05-24-2018 12:57 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

And don’t forget the Pu...er... Poolitzer, negus!

Amen.

Old Post 05-24-2018 01:27 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I think I've had too much Dickel. What are we talking about here? Let's go horseback riding.

Old Post 05-25-2018 04:42 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Ever been to a genuine rodeo?

Amen.

Old Post 05-25-2018 10:38 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

This just in - Starbutts will no longer offer Flat White on the menu.

On a related note: Taking a cue from the flash mob fad, hordes of wild ‘n’ crazy teens are chug-a-lugging whole bottles of Miralax in unison. Then, at a predetermined time, they descend en masse upon a Starbutts store where they occupy and overload the toilets. It’s called a “poop mob”.

Amen.

Old Post 05-30-2018 08:04 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart
Ever been to a genuine rodeo?

Amen.

Never.

I would love to go to one, too. Not only that, but I would love to ride a bull. I mean, it would only be fair, considering all the bull I throw here that a bull would throw me.

Old Post 05-31-2018 10:05 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

quote:
Originally posted by J E B Stuart
... It’s called a “poop mob”.

Amen.

Then, after they all make their mess, it's cleaned up with a "poop mop."

Old Post 05-31-2018 10:08 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Maryland NAACP uses hate crime hoax to lambaste school for racism

Story here

More statistical “proof” of racism from the article linked above that the school must be racist (sarcasm intended):

About 18 percent of African-American students passed the 2017 PARCC Algebra 1 exam countywide, compared to 26.9 percent of Hispanic students passed, 55.7 percent of white students passed and 64.2 percent of Asian students.

The federal Department of Education’s Civil Rights Data Collection shows figures from 2013 indicating that while 21 percent of the system’s student population was black, they comprised 44 percent of suspensions. ...

Amen.

Last edited by J E B Stuart on 06-03-2018 at 03:39 PM

Old Post 06-03-2018 03:22 PM