The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Pissups > Boston II - 04/2003 > Some pics
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
buddha's penis
has it all

quote:
Originally posted by Vegas
There is nothing that cigs do to make this world a better place.

unlike the holocaust!?! you fucking evil prick.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2003 10:42 PM
buddha's penis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buddha's penis Click here to Send buddha's penis a Private Message Find more posts by buddha's penis Add buddha's penis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MstrG
The Talamasca

quote:
Originally posted by Vegas
I really do not think I should have to potentially deal with an allergic reaction and smell like shit for someone else's unnecessary habit.

Setting aside your value judgement, perhaps you could explain something to me. It's my understanding that allergic reactions are caused by something organic. Now, by the time anything reaches you second hand from a smoker, any organic material has already been burnt to a crisp, unless they are actually shoving unused cigs down your throat. (I don't think smoke contains anything organic.) I'm not saying that smoke doesn't irritate people, or even aggravate such conditions. I'm just curious as to whether smoke can actually cause allergic reactions.

Old Post 04-28-2003 10:43 PM
MstrG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MstrG Click here to Send MstrG a Private Message Visit MstrG's homepage! Find more posts by MstrG Add MstrG to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Wraith
Sergeant of Marines

It could be said that the smoke contains carbon. Carbon would surely be considered an organic element. If not, damn Gene Rodenberry and all his "Carbon-based life form" tomfollery! I don't know if all allergic reactions are triggered by organics. I know of several synthetic compounds, which are well known for triggering allergic reactions. It's not like you find all those 'cillins in the wild. I'm allergic to a few man-made substances. Those, by definition, aren't organic.

Old Post 04-28-2003 10:47 PM
The Wraith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Wraith Click here to Send The Wraith a Private Message Find more posts by The Wraith Add The Wraith to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vegas
15 = micropenis

I would like to state for the record that I do not yo-yo in areas or situations where it would most likely be a hazard of any kind. Unwritten yo-yo law dictates that you give someone a yo-yo if you hit them with it and it's your fault... which is part of the reason I didn't hit Cage at the bar.

This law may not really affect me, as I'm rarely in Boston bars. At the same time, it IS a step in the direction I want things to move in terms of cigarettes. I'd just assume ban cigs. There is nothing positive or good about cigs, in my opinion. So does this law affect me? In a sense, yes, as I find it to be progress.

G, I do not know if it's an allergic reaction or what. Put enough smoke in my eyes and I have to leave the room. I have less of a tolerance for it than many people, that much I know.

Your whole "I dress like an office drone and act respectable and then sit on forum where we discuss urethra fucking and public torture" bit still creeps me out. I bet it would creep out your co-workers even more.

-m

Old Post 04-29-2003 02:37 AM
Vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vegas Click here to Send Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Vegas Add Vegas to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

Cage, you are fucked.

Move out of Mass, while they still allow it!

Old Post 04-30-2003 03:11 AM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cage
Shaved Sack

Jesus. I had to hit Mapquest just to be sure that Shutesbury actually existed. Western Mass is just fucked. It's almost Nebraska.

It's no where near me though, so it doesn't affect me so I don't care.

Old Post 04-30-2003 03:27 AM
Cage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cage Click here to Send Cage a Private Message Visit Cage's homepage! Find more posts by Cage Add Cage to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

27!

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 11-13-2005 08:07 PM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote