The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Eeeh Macarena
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
TheGameCat
Mild Curiosity

Post Eeeh Macarena

It may be out of fashion now, but hey 'fuck it,' I'm bringing back the Macarena, BabY!

Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena
Que tu cuerpo es para darle
Alegria y cosas buenas
Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena
Eeeeeeeh Macarena!

------------------
The one, the only,
TheGameCat

[This message has been edited by TheGameCat (edited 12-14-2000).]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-14-2000 07:05 PM
TheGameCat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheGameCat Click here to Send TheGameCat a Private Message Find more posts by TheGameCat Add TheGameCat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fiend
Medically crazy

AAAAAAArrrrrrGGGGGGhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
now that song will be stuck in my head all day!!!!
thx TGC!!!!

(wow they have a big boooootay!!)

------------------------
ManHo Inc.®©

Old Post 12-14-2000 08:01 PM
Fiend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fiend Click here to Send Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Fiend Add Fiend to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Lee Roth
Lurker Extraordiaire

I was married at the height of macarena-mania, (summer 96)and the fucking dj played it twice at the reception

Old Post 12-14-2000 08:19 PM
David Lee Roth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Lee Roth Click here to Send David Lee Roth a Private Message Find more posts by David Lee Roth Add David Lee Roth to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Caffeine
Caffeine

Bump to the top!

The macarena is back!

------------------------
Will accept plush toys as bribes.

Old Post 12-15-2000 03:42 AM
Caffeine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Caffeine Click here to Send Caffeine a Private Message Find more posts by Caffeine Add Caffeine to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

The Macaroni is better. Herk has this great band at his last birthday party:

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 06-11-2018 05:18 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

I sure did! They opened for Smiley Poopus.

Old Post 06-11-2018 06:39 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

She should open for them. They could headline a new music festival called “Poopstock”.

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 06-11-2018 09:20 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

All the hipoopies would love it.

Old Post 06-15-2018 05:03 PM
GoFuckYourselves! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoFuckYourselves! Click here to Send GoFuckYourselves! a Private Message Find more posts by GoFuckYourselves! Add GoFuckYourselves! to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I have enjoyed that movie for many years. Several songs on the albums, too. But, it’s amazing how what was actually a huge, mucky, miserable stew of pee, puke ‘n’ poop can become romanticized and idealized like Woodstock. Just the billowing, invisible, semi-toxic clouds of B.O. alone woulda been more than enough to make a billy goat gag.

Amen.

Old Post 06-15-2018 09:08 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Being stoned and rolling naked in the mud is not my thing. Neither is Janis Joplin.

Old Post 06-18-2018 03:16 AM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by GoFuckYourselves!
Being stoned and rolling naked in the mud is not my thing. Neither is Janis Joplin.
Same, here. As for Janis, although I admired her as a singer, she had only one song I really like and that is “Piece Of My Heart”. Likewise, my feelings are the same about Emerson, Lake & Palmer. There’s no denying their talent and abilities. The problem for me with ELP, though, is that listening to them wears me out. I really like “Lucky Man”, but that’s about it.

Amen.

Old Post 06-18-2018 06:21 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Here's a singer I can really enjoy: Anne Murray. Just one example. I could name so many others, but Janis Joplin isn't one of them.

Old Post 06-18-2018 02:44 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

I like Anne Murray, too.

What’s your take on Keith Emerson?

Amen.

Old Post 06-18-2018 03:55 PM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Please send me a link to two of his best songs. I plead ignorance on the subject. As far as ELP, I can't recall one of their hits either.

Old Post 06-20-2018 04:08 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

ELP’s biggest commercial hit was Lucky Man, but it was composed by band mate Greg Lake. I’m sure you’ve heard it:

I’m a bit surprised you haven’t heard of Keith Emerson. Wiki is pretty informative. Sadly, he ended his life in 2016.

Amen.

Old Post 06-21-2018 05:18 AM
GoFuckYourselves!
#1 Asylum Dumbfuck!

Progressive Rock isn't for me, I'm sorry to say. I have heard of ELP and Keith Emerson, but I can't name one of their songs. I don't even know this song that you posted. I hope this doesn't make me a bad person.

Old Post 06-23-2018 04:40 PM
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Like I said, listening to them wears me out. Hence, I rarely listen to ‘em. But, I respect their talent and abilities.

I wasn’t too big on most progressive rock acts, either. Same for disco. I was in the “disco sucks” herd. But, if I hear a composition I like, I like it, regardless of the so-called “genre”.

Amen.

Last edited by J E B Stuart on 06-24-2018 at 07:43 PM

Old Post 06-24-2018 07:29 PM