The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > Well?
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Feral Automaton
control your staffs

/story.

RW has said a bit about ayn rand... However, I'd think that she'd argue his silence is representitive of his irresponsibility to claim his own actions. We ought to be conscious of whatever we do and shame or pride in personal matters is absurd. DevilMoon, Paint CHiPs, Morgana, Dog Breath, etc. Thanks for posting similiar.

And, for those that argue RW and Inky's deal should be kept amongst themselves: you're a fool. Inky is being mistreated by RW, should she keep it to herself? If RW was beating her, would that be too personal to share with friends or police?

RW: if you refuse to speak or express yourself because of hubris than for these moments you have not even existed.

Tree's fall in forests. Down they fall. DOWN are you! DOWN ARE THOSE HEARED NOT BY OTHERS BUT ONLY STUPID CHIPMUNKS AND SQUIRRELS!!!

/of story.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-09-2001 06:27 AM
Feral Automaton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Feral Automaton Click here to Send Feral Automaton a Private Message Find more posts by Feral Automaton Add Feral Automaton to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Thumbs up

I like Inkumz; I like RW; I don't know Muffington. I'm inclined to agree with most of what Paint said, although I'm not so sure RW will necessarily be pissed off by what he said. Ultimately, what I've just said is neither here nor there.

The thing that keeps coming to my mind is: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Be well, everyone, be well. Things could always be worse . . . like me livin' under the same roof as that jackass wonderaz. Amen.

Old Post 08-09-2001 06:32 AM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buddha's penis
has it all

i don't know.
i can verify the truth of inky's statements, though. i knew about the plans they were making for a month or two before they mysteriously fell apart, so unless it was all an elaborate stage-by-stage lie her story is true.
and it was sort of my business.

i saw this coming. people are going to be disappointed, not only by the closure, but also by the loss of what they thought wario was. but whatever. so it goes.

------------------------
smile on, mighty jesus

Old Post 08-09-2001 06:43 AM
buddha's penis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buddha's penis Click here to Send buddha's penis a Private Message Find more posts by buddha's penis Add buddha's penis to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nutrimentia
plata o plomo

quote:
Originally posted by Goatboy:
An Ode to Rogue.

By Goatboy

How you lived up to your name;
Rogue, you dog.
Putting Internet bitches on the game?
What a pimp. Tired of being God?
In your own little forum.
No more respect for you.

/me takes a bow.

Bad poetry is bad poetry however you like to dress it up.

You had to know that was coming.

------------------------
The Law of Fives is never wrong. CzEch yerself b4 joo rEck yerself.

Old Post 08-10-2001 10:00 AM
Nutrimentia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nutrimentia Click here to Send Nutrimentia a Private Message Visit Nutrimentia's homepage! Find more posts by Nutrimentia Add Nutrimentia to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
splAt
Usually Courteous

That was amazingly poor poetry.
He could have at least made it rhyme.
Christ.

Old Post 08-10-2001 10:56 AM
splAt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for splAt Click here to Send splAt a Private Message Find more posts by splAt Add splAt to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

quote:
Originally posted by Nutrimentia:
Bad poetry is bad poetry however you like to dress it up.

You had to know that was coming.

maybe they'll publish that piece at poetry.com

D

------------------------
at Rincon they're walking the nose

Old Post 08-10-2001 11:11 AM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gone away
inclement

quote:
Originally posted by paintchips:
I like RW as well, as I do Inky and Muffy, though I don't know Muffy very well. Neither Inky nor RW have ever been anything but upfront and frank with me.

As to the people offended that this was posted publically, I offer you two bits.

First, what morgana said. If he was ignoring her completely privately, she had little recourse.

But secondly, and this is all assuming what Inky and Muffy posted to be absolute fact mind you, if a man is decieving women on the internet and taking advantage of them, that is something that should be made public. I think RW himself would agree that were a man running around under the guise of the net and leading on several women, that that is something other women have a right to be warned about. Now I am not so presumptuous as to assume that is the case here, but Inky and Muffy certainly think it is, which in itself makes it valid to post publically IMHO. I saw it not as a pity post but more as a public warning, I guess. Which is, considering the circumstances, in order I think.

Again, I don't presume to know what's going on, but I can say that in speaking to Inky, though she has never mentioned RW specifically, everything she has told me over the last few months about her life seems to corroborate this. I know full well there are two sides to every story, I am just saying I have no reason to doubt her. And the fact that I like RW a lot, even though I have a feeling he will despise me after I hit the post button, I am not going to assume inky and muffy to be lying attention-starved whores simply because RW is a chum. On the flip side, I am also not going to assume RW is some trechorous lech simply because inky has always been up-front with me. But given that the only side to the story thus far is the latter, my opinion is obviously being tainted. I would wish that somebody could clear it up, but I have a feeling the only person that could is not going to.

To that, I think RW is trying to take the high road but failing quite miserably.

There is a time for "no comments" and a time when a person should defend themselves, or at the very least give their side of the story. Now I know RW's response to that would be "I'm not interested in defending myself to you fucks!", but as DevilMoon said, were the shoe on the other foot, RW would be himself in charge of the lynching committee.

I don't want to offend RW in any way, and though I know that this will piss him off I certainly don't intend to. I just think that A: this has every right to be a public discussion. B: I agree with goatboy in that I think what little RW has said on the matter does little more then convict himself.

And even A is a moot point by now. Whether or not you think this should have stayed private is irrelevent. It is public now.

I still like RW a lot, even were every word of this true I still would. But I do think an explaination is in order.

That's just me though.

*shrugs*

i honestly would have thought we'd agree here

rogue's silence implicates him?? that's the least intelligent thing i can remember hearing other than 'abortion sucks retarded chicks give the best blow jobs'

ugh....

------------------------
eat shit... cuz its cheap

Old Post 08-10-2001 01:23 PM
gone away is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gone away Click here to Send gone away a Private Message Find more posts by gone away Add gone away to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J E B Stuart
Administrator

Amen.

" Future years will never know the seething hell and the black infernal background of countless minor scenes and interiors, (not the official surface courteousness of the Generals, not the few great battles) of the Secession war; and it is best they should not�the real war will never get in the books." ~ Walt Whitman

Old Post 06-12-2018 06:28 PM
J E B Stuart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J E B Stuart Click here to Send J E B Stuart a Private Message Visit J E B Stuart's homepage! Find more posts by J E B Stuart Add J E B Stuart to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote