The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > The Lost Forum > I am psycho bait
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Muffy
Crika bait

I am psycho bait

...tell me why.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-13-2009 12:56 AM
Muffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muffy Click here to Send Muffy a Private Message Find more posts by Muffy Add Muffy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tessellated
naughty bits

Because you don't know how to say no?

Because you come off like a mark?

Old Post 08-13-2009 12:57 AM
tessellated is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tessellated Click here to Send tessellated a Private Message Find more posts by tessellated Add tessellated to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett
Say no to edit rape

Muffy is Pinecrika's alt?

Old Post 08-13-2009 12:58 AM
Brett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Click here to Send Brett a Private Message Find more posts by Brett Add Brett to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremy_binx
Ex-Mormon Thank God......

because you make my fingers hot and sweaty.................

out of the night that covers me black as the pit from pole to pole I thank whatever gods maybe for my unconquerable soul in the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody but unbowed beyond this place of wrath an tears looms but the horror of the shade an yet the menace of the years finds an shall find me unafraid it matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll I am the master of my fate I am the captain of my soul

Old Post 08-13-2009 01:00 AM
jeremy_binx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeremy_binx Click here to Send jeremy_binx a Private Message Find more posts by jeremy_binx Add jeremy_binx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bacidath
me - a killer

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Muffy is Pinecrika's alt?
thats what i was thinking

Old Post 08-13-2009 01:32 AM
bacidath is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bacidath Click here to Send bacidath a Private Message Find more posts by bacidath Add bacidath to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muffy
Crika bait

Yes, I confess. I'm Pinecrika's feminine side personified.

Old Post 08-13-2009 02:16 AM
Muffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Muffy Click here to Send Muffy a Private Message Find more posts by Muffy Add Muffy to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tessellated
naughty bits

Crazy does tend to attract crazy.

Old Post 08-13-2009 02:23 AM
tessellated is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tessellated Click here to Send tessellated a Private Message Find more posts by tessellated Add tessellated to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muffy
Crika bait

We should breed and have crazy children

Old Post 08-13-2009 02:25 AM
tessellated
naughty bits

They'd rebel and be utterly normal.

Old Post 08-13-2009 02:30 AM
Muffy
Crika bait

I vote for testing this theory.

Old Post 08-13-2009 02:32 AM
tessellated
naughty bits

This is why you attract psychos.

QED.

Old Post 08-13-2009 02:44 AM
Muffy
Crika bait

so, what you're saying is that women can't have a sense of humour lest psychos take them seriously?

Old Post 08-13-2009 02:45 AM
tessellated
naughty bits

What, can't I tease too?

Old Post 08-13-2009 02:47 AM
Muffy
Crika bait

Only if you want me to strap on a dildo and fuck you in the arse.

Old Post 08-13-2009 02:48 AM
tessellated
naughty bits

Pretty hard to breed that way.

Old Post 08-13-2009 02:54 AM
Muffy
Crika bait

Hang on, I thought I was breeding with Pinecrika (poor lad doesn't seem to have any say in the matter). I would point out that I'm very selective in the psychos I fuck. That's why you only get it in the arse.

Old Post 08-13-2009 02:56 AM
tessellated
naughty bits

Well, maybe that's the source of your problem: your own selectivity.

Perhaps you should branch out.

Old Post 08-13-2009 03:03 AM
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

Muffy is NOT a Pinecrika alt, or vice versa. For one thing, she has MUCH nicer tits, for another she could drink him under the table and still walk home on the top rail of a board fence.

Old Post 08-13-2009 03:09 AM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremy_binx
Ex-Mormon Thank God......

You've seen muffy's tits!?!?! i'm jealous.......................

out of the night that covers me black as the pit from pole to pole I thank whatever gods maybe for my unconquerable soul in the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody but unbowed beyond this place of wrath an tears looms but the horror of the shade an yet the menace of the years finds an shall find me unafraid it matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll I am the master of my fate I am the captain of my soul

Old Post 08-13-2009 03:12 AM
jeremy_binx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeremy_binx Click here to Send jeremy_binx a Private Message Find more posts by jeremy_binx Add jeremy_binx to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Muffy
Crika bait

Pinecrika has tits? I may have to re-think our arrangement

Old Post 08-13-2009 03:12 AM
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

Pinecrika has moobs - small but there.

Old Post 08-13-2009 03:20 AM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinecrika
Muffer's He-beast

Small moobs, on my rock hard pectorial muscles.

Neat. I wake up from my nap to be volounteered for a breeding experiment. Funny this thread pops up because I was just thinking of psychos earlier. I'm in a vernerable position right now. If my personal history is a guideline to events in the future, I'm a prime psycho target right now. Seems two and a half to three years after I'm out of a relationship I'm suceptible to the wiles of nutty chicks.

Old Post 08-13-2009 04:37 AM
Pinecrika is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinecrika Click here to Send Pinecrika a Private Message Find more posts by Pinecrika Add Pinecrika to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Tell us more,Muffy. Is the person psyco from the beginning or do they turn psyco in time? Could it be that you are not spanking them hard enough or maybe your spanking them too hard.
Tell us about these psycho's and perhaps we can point out something you have not seen.

I want a Trump sex doll.
I would throw it in a Orangutan enclosure
And watch the orgy.

Old Post 08-13-2009 04:42 AM
Large Filipino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SimpleSimon
Dead Horse Rider

Well, I can tell you this, LF; Prince of Storms (POS), who was previously Muffy's enamorata, was already crazy as hell when the hooked up.

Old Post 08-13-2009 04:53 AM
Muffy
Crika bait

quote:
Originally posted by SimpleSimon
Prince of Storms ... was already crazy as hell when the hooked up.

WHY DIDN"T YOU WARN ME!!!! :gggrrrr:

Old Post 08-13-2009 04:56 AM